Connie Simmonds #2 lazy mum guilt complainer but no time for a personal trainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they’re having a bleeping date night! Course they are! Connie couldn’t possibly not eat out for a day, she might actually combust
Can’t remember the last time I went on a date night 😂 seriously how many free meals does this girl blag?

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she’s eating out again. She’s never gonna buy a house with the amount she must spend in restaurants! Not great advertising for her cook book either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
World Suicide Prevention Day yesterday and all she could manage was a basic picture about activity to do when feeling down. Considering the hype her and Bradley created when Caroline Flack died I think that’s an abysmal effort. ESPECIALLY as her podcast topic is Mental Health this month 🙄

Reactions: 3
Howling. She’s so triggered that the ASA have been in touch. Almost tempted to save that video so when she next breaches the rules we can show the ASA exactly what she thinks of the rules. Just do your job connie hun, it’s not hard to disclosure when you’ve received a gift.

Reactions: 5
Howling. She’s so triggered that the ASA have been in touch. Almost tempted to save that video so when she next breaches the rules we can show the ASA exactly what she thinks of the rules. Just do your job connie hun, it’s not hard to disclosure when you’ve received a gift.
I love that they’ve clearly taken it seriously enough to keep contacting her though, what does she not understand??

exactly! Connie is trying to downplay it with ”some busy body”.... no a consumer who wasn’t clear whether you were advertising or not complained, and the regulator took action via sending a reminder. She’s such a whiny entitled witch. So glad I reported her, if it makes me a busybody so be it!

No wonder Macie is playing up, she never takes her to do anything Remotely interesting for a child! Morning at Westfield, then brunch with a friend (again) then plonks her in front of the TV so she can show off her latest purchases on the gram. Sorry Connie I think the reason your child can’t be ‘contained’ is because you’re a boring mother.

Reactions: 6
She’s finally marking her zizzi freebies as gifted. Not once when she was scoffing her free meals did she mention they were gifted....and then she gets upset because people report her for not following some simple rules

She’s finally marking her zizzi freebies as gifted. Not once when she was scoffing her free meals did she mention they were gifted....and then she gets upset because people report her for not following some simple rules
Does she genuinely forget to mark them as #ad / #gift or is she being deceitful?

Reactions: 1
Does she genuinely forget to mark them as #ad / #gift or is she being deceitful?
Deceitful!

Notice this week the vogue tan is “Gifted but I love it” except last week her grid post was marked specifically to say *NOT AN AD - BUT DM WHEN THE AFFILIATE LINK EXPIRES*

She also hasn’t marked all of the Zizzi ones properly....might be my time to get a report into the ASA....
Also moaning because Macie was a handful at brunch and Westfield....what does she expect it’s not exactly stimulating for her
She looked so bitter in those videos she was moaning about being told to do her job properly.....also forgot about her camera angles and you actually saw the size she really is...guessing the healthy eating and gym isn’t going so well

And how to get your power back....bath shave etc....what a load of old tit

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.