Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so spoilt and ungrateful. Tagging her builder saying ‘what if we’d got hold of this place’ because where they are staying has a better view than the blue place.
It’s so evident that the more luxury, expensive free stuff they get - the less satisfied they become. So shallow.

The holiday let renovations would have cost upwards of £250k. It’s an expensive part of Devon, they are having some seriously complex work and all building costs have risen.

I’m sure Miss Grabby has got some hefty discounts and snatching of free food will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I keep seeing it mentioned on here that her cats are weeing everywhere 😂 I’d happily rehome them for her. I only live a couple of miles away from her.

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing it mentioned on here that her cats are weeing everywhere 😂 I’d happily rehome them for her. I only live a couple of miles away from her.
Please send her a message saying that. I’m sure they’d have a much happier home with you. She’s such a selfish person to have got those poor cats and never there for them. I get antsy if I leave mine with my mom for more than 2 nights and make her face time then 😹 #crazycatlady

• Heart
It was under offer Last time I looked.
She is bemoaning what a tit day she has had. Checked out Rightmove and the house has been removed from there. There's another house in the area I think she has had her eye one with a 'show stopping hallway' she desperately wanted and that looks to now be sold. Perhaps she lost out on that one too hence taking hers off the market. The amount of dosh on the holiday home is eye watering.

She is bemoaning what a tit day she has had. Checked out Rightmove and the house has been removed from there. There's another house in the area I think she has had her eye one with a 'show stopping hallway' she desperately wanted and that looks to now be sold. Perhaps she lost out on that one too hence taking hers off the market. The amount of dosh on the holiday home is eye watering.
When I looked earlier today, the one you were talking about was still for sale and hers was ‘under offer’. Not makes me think fo sho that she’s going for that epic 1.35 mil monster.

When I looked earlier today, the one you were talking about was still for sale and hers was ‘under offer’. Not makes me think fo sho that she’s going for that epic 1.35 mil monster.
Now*

Now*
I saw that. 100% agree and that would require so much money to do up - how much has she got!?

A lot of the holiday home, at least what she shows seems to be PR gift or discount but even still the house itself much have cost pretty penny.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted to tell us mere mortals that her summer wasn’t ‘easy’. I know love - must have been wretched for you. Driving down to your second home, grabbing free food and free gifts everyday. Utterly awful for her.
Let’s set up a go fund me for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know people can have bad times regardless of wealth and so on. But for the love of god woman check your privilege. Currently doing a mindboggingly £££ renovation of her holiday home in one of the most sought after areas of the UK. Wants for nothing and still whinging (about unspecified problems) when people have been through so much worse in the last 10 months. It’s crass and utterly self-centered.

Reactions: 5
Another day, another free meal.

Miss greedy just cannot keep her hands off the free food can she…so grabby

Reactions: 1
It does all feel like continual ad-gift-pr-gift- now, I get that it’s now how she is making a living but the feed has just become completely like watching the adverts on tele- U just want to fast forward- but then in this case the programme never comes on! It feels v smug and lacking in awareness that people don’t want to see other people just getting free stuff all day every day- a bit fair enough but it’s a continuous barrage of gift opening and treats. It is hard to watch esp when they clearly are already v well off - makes it grate more for some reason. They’ve clearly worked hard in life but perhaps need to just check how spoiled and over indulgent it appears to others occasionally…

Reactions: 6
It does all feel like continual ad-gift-pr-gift- now, I get that it’s now how she is making a living but the feed has just become completely like watching the adverts on tele- U just want to fast forward- but then in this case the programme never comes on! It feels v smug and lacking in awareness that people don’t want to see other people just getting free stuff all day every day- a bit fair enough but it’s a continuous barrage of gift opening and treats. It is hard to watch esp when they clearly are already v well off - makes it grate more for some reason. They’ve clearly worked hard in life but perhaps need to just check how spoiled and over indulgent it appears to others occasionally…
Incredibly spoilt and indulgent & greedy and for that reason I wouldn’t be influenced by anywhere she is paid to advertise for/ given free food

I amazed that such an intellectual (academically anyway) woman like her does not realise that if she just slotted in the ads/gifts/pr stuff inbetween normal everyday interior content people would relate to her more. She obviously doesn’t care 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not moving now … second time an agent has done a massive package to market their property and this time it was under offer .
Now looking for a garden designer!

Sycophantic comments from her followers about just how awful it is for her to not be able to buy another home.

my heart bleeds for her

• Wow
I have just read her post , what a load of selfish bullshit 😡
So much time effort and money will have been wasted by others in this process , from the agents to the ‘lovely family’ who wanted to buy hers . They will more than likely have instructed a solicitor, mortgage company and maybe even a surveyor to make that purchase. Its likely they were in a chain and will have to let their buyers know their purchase has fallen through which will have a knock on effect on the rest of the chain … this is the second time she has done this , and I don’t think it will be the last .
Its a shame we are not in the Scottish system, she wouldn’t be able to mess about like this there .
Notice she’s not saying why they couldn’t buy the other house , possibly the cost of the holiday home means they can’t get the mortgage they need .
Its possibly a blessing for the house she wanted , she would totally ruin it , tile and concrete everything and have a bloody slide coming from the roof 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.