Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% is on the market £1.35m, last time I think it was offers over £1m, but I may be wrong. She is flogging it on her stories.
Wow, that is a LOT of cash! I just looked at it on Rightmove. It's a beautiful big building but a massive price tag although I know nothing about the area.

Will they move to the blue house? Don't they own a dentist's practice in Leeds?

Wow, that is a LOT of cash! I just looked at it on Rightmove. It's a beautiful big building but a massive price tag although I know nothing about the area.

Will they move to the blue house? Don't they own a dentist's practice in Leeds?
It’s Roundhay Park area in Leeds , very trendy nice part of the city . Roundhay park itself is beautiful , sometimes a venue for outdoor concerts etc. If I had the choice , I would 100% choose Devon over this though , especially with a young family.

Reactions: 1
Surprised if they moved to salcombe. Beautiful place in the Summer but has a number of challenges in the winter b

Reactions: 4
Clearly got a deal with the estate agent given the huge public accolades of the service. Anyone would think they were bloody brain surgeons they way she describes them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it on the market last year and they decided to stay?
They found a house they loved but couldn’t sell their own in time and someone else bought it. Which makes me think that they’re selling to buy this place which is similarly grand and in need of modernisation…

Woodgarth, Oakwood Grove, Leeds

Wasn’t it on the market last year and they decided to stay?
They found a house they loved but couldn’t sell their own in time and someone else bought it. Which makes me think that they’re selling to buy this place which is similarly grand and in need of modernisation…

Woodgarth, Oakwood Grove, Leeds

Reactions: 5
It’s an amazing house but I live nearby and you could get a house in a better area for a similar price 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You might be right. I always followed her for her interiors content, but once a renovation is complete the content dries up so I guess you have to move on to stay relevant

Seriously now she’s moaning because her birthday is in August oh and on a Monday, what is she five 🤷🏼‍♀️ … managed to book a table at the Ivy in Leeds for dinner tonight … oh my Christ woman , wake up and look at the world around you 😡
I used to think she was ok etc but the self indulgent constant moaning , and now it’s next level … oh and the kittens ruining the sofas may be something to do with stress re constantly going away and probably leaving with a twice a day visit from a cat sitter if they are lucky 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know. Absolutely ridiculous. That’s what happens though when your life is just a constant gift of free, luxury items. There is zero appreciation for what you have, and celebration of good stuff.

what a shallow, vapid life.

hopefully she’ll get some free food gifted that she can rip open with those greedy hands. With zero thought to how well her life stacks up compared to people living in absolute terror and fear right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s now getting a New car, on her stories tagging in the company she’s grifted from. To align herself as a ‘real wonan’ she’s linked on the #prDiscount skiing trip of her falling into a car (when she was a good 4 stone lighter) Lots of recent close ups of her mouth and teeth laughing how she can’t keep her mouth closed!! This fatty loving freebie knows damm well she has straight white teeth! Her dentist husband fitted the veneers himself🙄 she seems to be a desperately insecure woman, the little comments about herself knowing her sheep/home interior account followers will assure her shes ‘gorge’ and ‘beautiful’ are very telling.

Reactions: 1
She’s now getting a New car, on her stories tagging in the company she’s grifted from. To align herself as a ‘real wonan’ she’s linked on the #prDiscount skiing trip of her falling into a car (when she was a good 4 stone lighter) Lots of recent close ups of her mouth and teeth laughing how she can’t keep her mouth closed!! This fatty loving freebie knows damm well she has straight white teeth! Her dentist husband fitted the veneers himself🙄 she seems to be a desperately insecure woman, the little comments about herself knowing her sheep/home interior account followers will assure her shes ‘gorge’ and ‘beautiful’ are very telling.
Those cars are 70k+. I just don’t know who her target demographic is these Days? Money money money

• Wow
On holiday in Devon again, poor cats probably left with a daily visit from a cat sitter and she will wonder why they are piddling all over the furniture 🤦🏽‍♀️ This instasham lark must pay really well , massive house , holiday let Reno must be way over £100k looking at £70k car . I know they are dentists , but it doesn’t seem as though she actually works at the min . His patients must really struggle with appointments as they are constantly in Devon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.