Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her. I think she’s a complete insta twit now. Gifted literally everything this one. Remember when she was gifted mulberry bags (I know she gave it to her mum, but probs because she has 12 in her cupboard anyway)... Meanwhile, muggins over here scraped my pauper pennies together over the last year and half to buy myself one. The world has gone mad

Reactions: 6
You just know she’s painting over that as soon as the reel is filmed . It’s a bloody awful mess and doesn’t match with the rest of the room . Seriously disingenuous, I think she would literally advertise anything for the gram tbh .
But then again with her recent post re Smurf house , looks like they are mortgaged up to their eyeballs so she needs to .

Reactions: 3
Glad to see a feed on this woman because she is absolutely awful to small businesses. Absolutely shafted someone I know in the pandemic and then moans about her first world problems from her mansion whilst getting loads of free food?. Proper disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Glad to see a feed on this woman because she is absolutely awful to small businesses. Absolutely shafted someone I know in the pandemic and then moans about her first world problems from her mansion whilst getting loads of free food?. Proper disgraceful
Oh tell us more obvs not naming names etc

Reactions: 2
Seriously that sofa needs to get in the bin . Ok it’s expensive etc but it’s soaked in cat urine , no amount of cleaning is going to get rid of that … I’m not a cat person, and she hasn’t mentioned what she does with the cats on their incredibly frequent trips to Devon , but if they are left in the house with someone coming to feed them etc I imagine they have been stressed. They are only kittens and get lots of interaction with the dog / children when they are there … that house must absolutely stink 😵

Seriously that sofa needs to get in the bin . Ok it’s expensive etc but it’s soaked in cat urine , no amount of cleaning is going to get rid of that … I’m not a cat person, and she hasn’t mentioned what she does with the cats on their incredibly frequent trips to Devon , but if they are left in the house with someone coming to feed them etc I imagine they have been stressed. They are only kittens and get lots of interaction with the dog / children when they are there … that house must absolutely stink 😵
When did she get cats? I don’t follow her. Her house was like a bloody zoo beforehand!

Oh tell us more obvs not naming names etc
Don’t want to say too much incase she lurks the thread 😂...

Got bad vibes when she was proper shady about tagging products in her feed posts, putting all the tags stacked up in one corner so it’s impossible for anyone to even read them, let alone click on. Alot of that stuff was from small businesses hoping to get some exposure but they ended up with none!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don’t want to say too much incase she lurks the thread 😂...

Got bad vibes when she was proper shady about tagging products in her feed posts, putting all the tags stacked up in one corner so it’s impossible for anyone to even read them, let alone click on. Alot of that stuff was from small businesses hoping to get some exposure but they ended up with none!
I dont understand why you would do that. You have received something free from someone in return for exposure. Just do what you agreed to do, it isnt going to hurt you. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 3
Her MO is being relatable, accidental instagrammer, hard working mama with an eye for interiors, occasionally using her ‘earth nuggets’ 🤢 to support local businesses. In reality she’s a grabby, child selling, materialistic instahun of the worst kind. The Devon house has been remodelled, rebuilt and furnished entirely on freebies and revenue from partnerships with Matalan where she pimps out her daughter. Her bemused and bewildered husband has no say in the matter, probably why he spends do much time sitting in his car on the driveway. Just waiting for size 20 Katie to jump on the body confident instahun wagon. Every post is a blatant cry out for more freebies. The stories where we see her cubby fingers tearing open another box of goodies is nauseating and sums up everything awful about instagram. Influencers like her ruin Instagram

Reactions: 9
I looked at some of her previous posts - the grabby gifting is off the scale with this one isn’t it? No wonder she can afford thousands of pounds worth of renovations. They pretty much are gifted most of their clothes and food.
And yes, I agree with the poster above, seeing her hands rip open a gift of free food is abhorrent.

I think the worst for me was the attempt to sell their house as she had seen another one she wanted to buy and renovate.
A brochure was produced at what I imagine was a great cost to the agent , and the property was marketed at over a million £ 😵💫 . Within a few short weeks the one they wanted sold and hers didn’t so it was taken off the market. If I was that agent I would have been absolutely furious. Where they live is a nice part of Leeds , but I was shocked at the valuation as I think there’s still a whole floor of the house to be renovated . I unfollowed at this stage .

Reactions: 1
It was her desperate attempts to sell, linking the right move link of her house, pleading that ‘they only have 24hrs or they will loose the other house’.
Bloody well listen to yourself woman. So so entitled. We lost 3 ‘dream’ houses whilst we tried to sell our house. She is adding to the idea that if you want something you literally link/story/beg for it on the ‘gram and it happens.

• Heart
It was her desperate attempts to sell, linking the right move link of her house, pleading that ‘they only have 24hrs or they will loose the other house’.
Bloody well listen to yourself woman. So so entitled. We lost 3 ‘dream’ houses whilst we tried to sell our house. She is adding to the idea that if you want something you literally link/story/beg for it on the ‘gram and it happens.
She’s another one who literally cannot read the room …. Totally agree it was incredibly desperate, I think she thought people would be queuing to buy hers as its ‘on the gram ‘

I followed her in the very earliest pre-10k days of her IG account. (10k followers RUINS accounts.) I think she was a full time dentist back then and she rarely showed her children and husband.

As soon as the ADS started I unfollowed as her disclosure was appalling. That paint ad popped up on my feed and I couldn’t believe it was the same person - I even clicked through to the account to make sure I didn’t have the account name mixed up. She’s doubled in size which indicates to me dentistry was better for her physical, and probably mental, health.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I followed her in the very earliest pre-10k days of her IG account. (10k followers RUINS accounts.) I think she was a full time dentist back then and she rarely showed her children and husband.

As soon as the ADS started I unfollowed as her disclosure was appalling. That paint ad popped up on my feed and I couldn’t believe it was the same person - I even clicked through to the account to make sure I didn’t have the account name mixed up. She’s doubled in size which indicates to me dentistry was better for her physical, and probably mental, health.
Completely agree, 10k has ruined insta

Just seen on the latest stories begging for a carpet fitter- should they not have realised that all of these trades are in high demand a bit earlier in the process?! Or am I being naive and she actually just wants a freebie? Unfollowed.

• Wow
I just counted, out of her 10 most recent grid posts, 6 of them are ads and additional 2 allude to brand collabs… that’s insane. She’s just a business not genuine at all anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.