Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just counted, out of her 10 most recent grid posts, 6 of them are ads and additional 2 allude to brand collabs… that’s insane. She’s just a business not genuine at all anymore
Something has to pay for the second home in Devon that seems to be having a renovation costing way over a £100k . Seriously an outdoor slide , pink cement bench thingy , front door from the most expensive door maker in the land and tiles hand made by unicorns . We have stayed in some holiday homes that have clearly had expensive renovations and they have gone to tit because the owners live miLes away and the cleaners are not given much time and are on minimum wage .
on another note , has she got rid of that cat pissy sofa yet ? 🤢

Something has to pay for the second home in Devon that seems to be having a renovation costing way over a £100k . Seriously an outdoor slide , pink cement bench thingy , front door from the most expensive door maker in the land and tiles hand made by unicorns . We have stayed in some holiday homes that have clearly had expensive renovations and they have gone to tit because the owners live miLes away and the cleaners are not given much time and are on minimum wage .
on another note , has she got rid of that cat pissy sofa yet ? 🤢
I would suggest the renovation is closer to 250k+ when you think about all the reconfiguration, bespoke bathrooms, kitchens, even the bespoke staircase, garden room and the landscaped garden + the slide… I reckon they’ll sell up and move down south, if she’s ever able to find a buyer 🤣

I have 2 cats, they’ve never pissed on my furniture… maybe I’m lucky? From what I understand, spraying is a sign of stress :( are the cats allowed outside yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would suggest the renovation is closer to 250k+ when you think about all the reconfiguration, bespoke bathrooms, kitchens, even the bespoke staircase, garden room and the landscaped garden + the slide… I reckon they’ll sell up and move down south, if she’s ever able to find a buyer 🤣

I have 2 cats, they’ve never pissed on my furniture… maybe I’m lucky? From what I understand, spraying is a sign of stress :( are the cats allowed outside yet?
Oh I think you are spot on re Reno costs …. Re cats , I mentioned this previously, I think they are constantly leaving them with cat sitters popping in to feed them once a day when they go down to Devon etc , so they will be super stressed

Hey you lovely people! Hit me up with some recs for carpet fitters. Obviously I have no intention of actually paying them, the honour of being on my Insta page should more than meet their costs!
This woman is absolutely rinsing the salcombe community! What value is she adding to the place? She is using local tradesmen services either for free or at massive discounted costings. I agree that literally everything is an #ad, or she’s altruistically promoting best mate Granny knits and her £300 blankets or the hideous INPO who is the worst middle aged insta reeler out there! Bloody woman and her pops of colour, waddling around like an overexcited toddler. The house may be extravagant and amazingly over the top, and yes a slide (!) but really who would want to stay there? Not a family, not a group of teens - too pricey and not in a location exciting enough, no festivals nearby, group of 20 somethings? In Salcombe?? Not likely, location rental for films? Possibly but doesn’t seem a reliable income, maybe a couple of adventurous boomers may like the gin terrace! I hope matalan pay well, because something tells me she’s going to need to keep pimping out the family for the foreseeable future

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for the neighbours.. the noise that the rental will create plus the stupid slide is an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 3
Omg she still has the ‘soaked in cat piss ‘ green sofa , and has now posted a photo where one has 💩 on it 🤢 . I’m sorry I don’t care how fabulous or insta friendly it is , get it in the bin 🤢 . In the next breath she is spending a fortune in John Lewis on clothes , darlin you need a new sofa , preferably a pleather one as you can’t be bothered to house train your cats 🤦🏽‍♀️

Cats are very clean animals. They must be super stressed or not well cared for to be using a sofa as a litter box.

Reactions: 7
On the beg for Hush to send her the pink dress for free. Very predictable ‘I didn’t buy it and now you are all saying it looked fabulous’…..in the hope that the tagged company will gift it to her.

So predictable. Just buy the dress yourself you bloody cheapskate.

Reactions: 9
On the beg for Hush to send her the pink dress for free. Very predictable ‘I didn’t buy it and now you are all saying it looked fabulous’…..in the hope that the tagged company will gift it to her.

So predictable. Just buy the dress yourself you bloody cheapskate.
I think it was Mint Velvet , but totally agreed she’s definitely on the beg

So free food and sweets outside her house from a van from Matalan (what must her neighbours think?)

And then moaning that she’s in an ‘average’ air BNB right now & wants to cry in her cornflakes.

Spoilt

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have absolutely no idea who her target market is. Two days ago she was promoting Matalan kids clothes, today she's in Harvey Nichols looking at Stella McCartney dresses for her kids.

Pick a bloody lane!

Reactions: 2
I have absolutely no idea who her target market is. Two days ago she was promoting Matalan kids clothes, today she's in Harvey Nichols looking at Stella McCartney dresses for her kids.

Pick a bloody lane!
Its all about the PR, Matalan was a freebie and so was lunch for the whole family at Harvey Nics. Guess she had to add some other random Harvey Nics pics so she didn't make it look so blantent. But agree, pick a lane and stay in it love, you can't be everything to everyone, even though you want to.

Pick a bloody lane!
She’ll pick any lane that benefits her.

So free food and sweets outside her house from a van from Matalan (what must her neighbours think?)

And then moaning that she’s in an ‘average’ air BNB right now & wants to cry in her cornflakes.

Spoilt
I honestly couldn’t believe the tone deafness of this post. I don’t feel like people call her out on it. Children are literally starving (in the UK!) and she’s whinging about staying in an average air bnb because her second home isn’t ready. I’m horrified by it all.

Reactions: 6
If anything, they’re positively slathering her with sympathy. Maybe they’re also entitled or they feel sucking up to her will be of some benefit to them in some way…And she‘s so popular according to her large number of followers so maybe this is what people like 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.