Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. The woman with 2 houses worth >£1million, flaunting her free food from Waitrose. How could you honestly live with yourself knowing that you have more than enough money and food to feed your family, knowing how many other mothers in the country are struggling to feed their children. The time it’s taken to set up all that food, wiggle it about, film it… it will be off, and I imagine will go straight in the bin. It’s just disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What were Waitrose thinking? I can’t believe how out of touch this is in the current economic climate. It’s repulsive.
And shame on her for accepting and not even to think of donating it all to a food bank.

Reactions: 13
What were Waitrose thinking? I can’t believe how out of touch this is in the current economic climate. It’s repulsive.
And shame on her for accepting and not even to think of donating it all to a food bank.
They are very transparent with their email contacts.

I reckon you could cc in a couple of people to ensure the right person received your message about how their influencer marketing is both offensive and tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
She’s referred to herself today as an overgrown toddler that’s exactly how I’d describe her based on the reels she does 🙄

Reactions: 6
She regularly takes free food. She’s the epitome of greed. Utterly shameful.

And now she's feel jealous of people going on holiday. Must be dreadful only being in your 2 million £ properties.

Can’t believe the size of the paddling pool they’ve bought 🤣 imagine buying that over a holiday 🤣🤣
And maybe if they hadn’t moved they would be comfortable in their old home and would be able to go abroad.

Reactions: 5
Old greedy over grown toddle Katie has got the hump because she hasn’t been gifted a free holiday this half term. A few of the other Insta Huns have been given free trips abroad. (Equally distasteful since so many of them can well afford holidays).

Poor Katie. Two houses, both costing over a million pounds, a swimming and free food. But no holiday.

Hopefully she’ll beg enough to get one for the summer.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s miserable she didn’t get to take Dot on the #HowYouDoDisney trip with Pearl Pentland and the Norris boys.

Reactions: 3
Have they brought the hot tub back from Devon?
Looks like they replaced it in Devon and brought the old one home.

After doing up the Devon house to specifically be a holiday home, she appears pathetically grateful for two bookings.

Reactions: 1
Is she saying she wants the pool company to refund her the £300 because it’s now on sale? Good luck with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she saying she wants the pool company to refund her the £300 because it’s now on sale? Good luck with that 😂
Shes also implied that she’ll only share the company details if they provide a ‘good service’. I mean you already know you ordered said item and received it in good condition. Now you just want to see if they reduce the price for you to sale price. No doubt she’ll be dangling her follower numbers to them 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly been bricking it about the lack of bookings. The fact that she has to announce the repeat booking and the 25% off in June and July is telling.

Private schools break up early July, she would have been expecting to tap into that market.

I wonder if anyone has booked her holiday home for June or July in the last few days before she announced her discount. Would she offer them the discount after the booking like she is expecting of this company?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if anyone has booked her holiday home for June or July in the last few days before she announced her discount. Would she offer them the discount after the booking like she is expecting of this company?
1654067616489.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's asking for a discount on the pool she's bought almost a week ago!? Her entitlement really has no limits does it?

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she's asking for a discount on the pool she's bought almost a week ago!? Her entitlement really has no limits does it?
Had to laugh at the auto correct to food service not good service 😂 everyone knows you love a free food service Katie. She’s contacting the pool people know with a I’m only going to share you on the gram if you give me a refund/discount. What an actual bell end I hope they refuse. The same pool is available to buy in Costco.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.