Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what size she's got. Our neighbours have one and it was about £1500, but the biggest ones are more
Well we all know it could have been THREE HUNDRED POUNDS CHEAPER if only the business selling it believed in good customer service, you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s the 24ft x 12ft (52 inches deep). On sale now but around £2,000-£2,400 originally (not including any pumps, filters or chemicals). Holds over 6,000 litres of water! Hope she’s clear on how to keep it clean.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s clearly not on a water meter then 🙈
So unsustainable to fill (and refill when they blink and the water has turned sludge green or an animal has drowned in it) and then dispose of when they realise it’s an eyesore that can’t be easily stored from year to year.

Reactions: 5
It looks like a ginormous sheep dip. It will take a weekend to fill and then the water will be full of crap within hours. All for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s the 24ft x 12ft (52 inches deep). On sale now but around £2,000-£2,400 originally (not including any pumps, filters or chemicals). Holds over 6,000 litres of water! Hope she’s clear on how to keep it clean.
Honestly, I'm shocked at that. For the number of days we get that it'd be nice enough to use it. Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: 3
And the £300 she didn’t save she could have spent on parking while she stayed in her million pound holiday home 🙌🏼🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure there was a story on now - just deleted - saying she had just been to Waitrose and bought a whole lot of yellow sticker stuff as it is was “Woody’s” birthday? Who is that? Is it the husband who had a day off work and rather then being able to rest his back and do CPD etc had to erect that monstrosity in the pissing rain the other day? Bet he feels special

Reactions: 5
Those stories are so embarrassing.

‘Maybe I’m just used to working with brands that have amazing customer service’. Er, you are in a current commercial relationship with Waitrose who sits within the John Lewis Partnership. Of course you get good service from them - you flog their stuff!

Reactions: 9
Those stories are so embarrassing.

‘Maybe I’m just used to working with brands that have amazing customer service’. Er, you are in a current commercial relationship with Waitrose who sits within the John Lewis Partnership. Of course you get good service from them - you flog their stuff!
Shouldn’t that be declared as an ad then?!

Reactions: 1
I am sure there was a story on now - just deleted - saying she had just been to Waitrose and bought a whole lot of yellow sticker stuff as it is was “Woody’s” birthday? Who is that? Is it the husband who had a day off work and rather then being able to rest his back and do CPD etc had to erect that monstrosity in the pissing rain the other day? Bet he feels special
Yellow sticker food when she’s had free food from Waitrose. She’s so tight!

Reactions: 9
Yep I just saw that story too!

Reactions: 4
Hope anyone who bought anything from that Waitrose range full price is going email them asking for the difference back now they are yellow stickered 🤪

just kidding cos that’s bleeping stupid behaviour - obvs!! How does she not see the irony complaining about sale items in one a million stories then raving about getting a yellow sticker bargain in the sale in the next

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah ‘Woodsy’ is her husband.

There’s something really gross about a rich white woman hoovering up yellow stickers from Waitrose and bragging about it on her Instagram when she already has a partnership with John Lewis.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.