Comedowntothewoods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same… some weird mould thing hahaha. Wow such a bad idea. Also only just found out it’s 6k for a week aswell. Wtaf!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😱 She is tripping…

OMG.

It’s gold leaf.

Each time Katie shows the staircase I’ve thought ‘it’s a strange design choice to keep bits of the mouldy old original wall - there must be something significant about it.’

It’s bloody gold leaf, not mould. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong I loveeee the way she’s decorated it but for a holiday let…? There’s barely any space Around the tv, no pool (is there a hot tub?) no games room with a pool table or similiar, barely any garden space, you can’t stay out in the garden late…what has it actually got to make you want to stay there for a holiday?
here in Pembs (Pembrokeshire, wales) we stayed at a massive house for four days, it had a huge living area with a jukebox, a whole swimming pool which was heated,sauna, hot tub, massive games room with pool table, table tennis, darts etc and a garden that may as well of been a field! We didn’t even need to leave the place if we didn’t want to and that was definitely under £1000 (not sure exacts as family paid 😭)

I haaaaaate the way it’s decorated. Loud, gaudy and dated.

If she’d gone for a very clean, modern coastal, ‘blank canvas’ look, sort of Courtney Adamo style I suppose, she could have marketed it as a location home for photo shoots and filming. There’s big money to be made there, especially as the house is also close to the coastline. They have a handy pub three steps away and plenty of bedding so could accommodate a whole team for shooting if need be.

As it is, the decorating would compete with any products or actors. It’s all too much.

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong I loveeee the way she’s decorated it but for a holiday let…? There’s barely any space Around the tv, no pool (is there a hot tub?) no games room with a pool table or similiar, barely any garden space, you can’t stay out in the garden late…what has it actually got to make you want to stay there for a holiday?
here in Pembs (Pembrokeshire, wales) we stayed at a massive house for four days, it had a huge living area with a jukebox, a whole swimming pool which was heated,sauna, hot tub, massive games room with pool table, table tennis, darts etc and a garden that may as well of been a field! We didn’t even need to leave the place if we didn’t want to and that was definitely under £1000 (not sure exacts as family paid 😭)
Do you remember what this house was called? It sounds amazing 😍

Reactions: 3
I haaaaaate the way it’s decorated. Loud, gaudy and dated.

If she’d gone for a very clean, modern coastal, ‘blank canvas’ look, sort of Courtney Adamo style I suppose, she could have marketed it as a location home for photo shoots and filming. There’s big money to be made there, especially as the house is also close to the coastline. They have a handy pub three steps away and plenty of bedding so could accommodate a whole team for shooting if need be.

As it is, the decorating would compete with any products or actors. It’s all too much.
I’m not sure it’d do too well as a shoot location due to the limited parking. Crews generally need a lot of parking and SmugHouse doesn’t deliver on that front.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure it’d do too well as a shoot location due to the limited parking. Crews generally need a lot of parking and SmugHouse doesn’t deliver on that front.
Ah! Good point.

That’s going to be a problem for the £6k guests too presumably.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there’s a market for it at all. There are things from every group that it ‘could’ appeal to

Has she announced the winner of the weeks stay at the “Smug House” yet ?

Apparently they aren’t going to Center Parcs for half term because it is “crazy money” for a few days.

The irony

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ie center parcs do feel free to kindly gift. Um….can’t they go to their new holiday home or am I missing something?! Then the children could…..dunno......go in the hot tub and swim in the sea? So no need to buy that huge pool monstrosity that will cost a fortune to heat and be a pain to keep clean in they kind of garden with lots of trees ^bitter experience^

I thought they were on their uppers anyway - hence the emotional blackmail to book the other place at 6 grand a week or the bank might repossess it and/or they may not be able to afford to refurbish their new place and ancillary outbuildings etc? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 6
That’s all her food sorted for the weekend- won’t have to spend any of her precious earth nuggets

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.