Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also worth remembering that the last house was a reno, so those kids have lived on a building site for almost their whole lives (bar the couple of years the last house was done). And then they’ve put up with their holidays being spent looking around a building site in Devon. Obviously there are far worse hardships, but constantly living in between renovations because their mother sold her soul to Instagram must be crap.

Reactions: 9
They should invest in that out house or whatever it is she wants to convert into her studio and make that a lovely safe, clean space so when they inevitably get #spon renos done the kids will have somewhere to live!

Reactions: 4
She’s in bed after getting in at 1am. I don’t get it - I have a job that requires me to be away from home one or two nights a week. So when I am home, I am present for my kids and make sure they take priority. Why is she lay in bed at 9am on a school day?

Reactions: 6
She’s in bed after getting in at 1am. I don’t get it - I have a job that requires me to be away from home one or two nights a week. So when I am home, I am present for my kids and make sure they take priority. Why is she lay in bed at 9am on a school day?
I was about to say the exact same thing. How can a Mum of 4 be lying around in bed at 9 in the morning?!!

Reactions: 6
If you love almond shower oil you're in for a treat. What? Am I supposed to love almond shower oil? Is this some niche marketing trick I missed?! Obnoxious woman

Reactions: 1
I actually do love that almond shower oil but I won't be bloody buying it now they're sponsoring these hideous women. Anyone know of an alternative?

Reactions: 3