Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even complaining about the ASA there?

From the video with the architects at the weekend, why did they buy an old house with all those features, only to shove a glass box on the back, which is where the heart of the home (the kitchen) is going to be along with what looked like a lounge area?

All the talk of how this house was meant to be for them, when they ignore everything that makes it unique? Could have just had a non-descript building that they shove a slide on.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why this woman gets so many food promotions. Posh supermarkets or fancy restaurants, she’s not a food account! When do we ever see her cooking? Unless of course it’s to promote something she’s been given for free!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know she goes on about how brilliant her IG life is, but it really doesn't come across that way to me. The relentless greed and gluttony is just exhausting. So. Much. Stuff. So. Much. Food. Everything has to be bigger and better all the time. How does someone sustain that kind of existence?

I don’t understand why this woman gets so many food promotions. Posh supermarkets or fancy restaurants, she’s not a food account! When do we ever see her cooking? Unless of course it’s to promote something she’s been given for free!
Aw come on now be fair, have forgotten about the Yorkshire Puds she makes that she never stops banging on about 😂😂😂
And the Rice Krispie chicken 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she goes on about how brilliant her IG life is, but it really doesn't come across that way to me. The relentless greed and gluttony is just exhausting. So. Much. Stuff. So. Much. Food. Everything has to be bigger and better all the time. How does someone sustain that kind of existence?
It genuinely leaves me cold. I look at her and feel sorry for her tbh. Her life looks so superficial and so much of her content just seems tone deaf at the moment.

I suspect her and her drippy husband do not have a particularly fulfilling relationship and that she fills the void with food, freebies and making irritating content with her little slave, Mizzle.

Completely agree. It really is complete gluttony. The houses are examples of that….everything must be the biggest and the luxurious and just ‘more’.

Reactions: 7
I have a reasonable size house and it’s hard work to keep it clean, look after kids, pets, full time job.

The move for her kids from a lovely stable home, to the enormous but clapped out house, just for kudos, tells me everything I need to know about her.

Reactions: 10
Why has she been gifted this stay at another show offy house. And of course Dotty will get the room she wants and the boys pushed into the bunk room

Reactions: 7
Why has she been gifted this stay at another show offy house. And of course Dotty will get the room she wants and the boys pushed into the bunk room
I don’t get the point of the ‘gift/pr’ trip. What is advertising, do they rent the place out?!

Reactions: 2
I followed The Country House Diaries pretty much from their first post but it became clear really quickly that they wanted all the influencer freebies.

They were a bit smug and irritating too so I unfollowed, but it figures that Katie would partner with them.

I find it fascinating that she’s in raptures with a mostly sympathetically renovated period home, but she wants to add glass tissue boxes to her own period home.

Reactions: 5
Very beautiful, I have issue with those baths just stuck in the bedrooms though… I wonder if they were #gifted?

Not sure the point of us seeing her fat feet in front of a fire is? She's so bloody smug, if it wasn't for wanting to see her destroy that house I'd unfollow!

Reactions: 2