Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole freebie trip sums her up entirely. Despite multiple homes and holidays already, she has to take more

The house is impressive they are staying in and beautiful. However it’s a far cry for anything that any usual family could afford to stay in and yet she speaks as if it is.

Most families if lucky look at air bnb’s cottages for a UK break.

She seems to think that all of us subscribe to her over indulgent lifestyle in the way she does.

Reactions: 8
If she doesn't go to anything thrown at her she has zero content.
She literally has NOTHING to offer other than adverts. Shes basically just an infomercial account now.

Reactions: 6
Not sure the point of us seeing her fat feet in front of a fire is? She's so bloody smug, if it wasn't for wanting to see her destroy that house I'd unfollow!
Her account is public. No need to follow. Follow the Tattle thread instead and use it as an awesome reminder to check in with her occasionally.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20231106-161940.png

She was gifted a grands worth of Xmas tree from balsam hill (iirc) a couple of years ago!
Beggy witch, how obvious is that beg!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks a right twit with that hand and then lamp in front of her. What must people think when they see her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow to that ad. Wow.

I also was irrationally annoyed by the John Lewis advert yesterday; she’s a millionaire (at least by house value) and yet they’re still throwing money at her to promote the Christmas advert. It made me want to cancel a recent JL order 😔

I’ve been thinking of getting one of those rechargeable lamps. There are different brands. Now I know which brand I’m NOT buying. So I suppose she’s helped my decision slightly.

I used to spend a lot of money in JL, but everything I look at in there now reminds me of Greedy Katie and her endless freebies. Similarly, if I ever felt the urge to go to The Ivy I wouldn't, on principal.

I quite liked the rug she aff linked to earlier this week, would be perfect for my daughter's room. Fortunately I worked out where it was from without clicking her link. You're not having any of my earth nuggets Katie!
---
Also, I feel no sympathy for her bright red swollen face.

Reactions: 12
What is the face thing? I’ve seen her show it on stories but no mention of what the issue is. Looks like she could do with some some steroids stat!

Reactions: 3
She
What is the face thing? I’ve seen her show it on stories but no mention of what the issue is. Looks like she could do with some some steroids stat!
mentioned it was an allergic reaction to something but she didn’t know what….I think she’s allergic to Gluttony😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've had a similar reaction a few times, puffy eyelids that then go dry and flaky, plus whole body insanely itchy red patches. Tried to narrow down the culprit and concluded it was possibly certain red wines. I switched to white and rose and no further problems.

Reactions: 2
She’s a complete freebie loader- a disgrace. As you say she’s been in London more times than I’ve had hot dinners- she knows exactly where to go- she just doesn’t want to pay for it!!! Spark up Katie instead of being a greedy cow!

Reactions: 11
Agreed
She’s a complete freebie loader- a disgrace. As you say she’s been in London more times than I’ve had hot dinners- she knows exactly where to go- she just doesn’t want to pay for it!!! Spark up Katie instead of being a greedy cow!
, I noticed the hotel wasn’t free so she’s happy to slate it🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
The entitlement is off the scale on those stories

Complaining about the price of the hotel and the restaurant.

She is so used to not paying for anything isn’t to?

Reactions: 9