Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be arsed to tidy her house but can sit and do a 10,000 piece jigsaw….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell she is absolutely thrilled when people start tagging places on her mooching London post

Reactions: 1
Can’t be arsed to tidy her house but can sit and do a 10,000 piece jigsaw….
Maybe it’s because orjenise found all the bits 😂 Imagine that was literally your job. Sitting there thinking oh God what will I put on stories today? I REALLY need to find a new niche. Relatable. Something that the vast majority of viewers can really connect with and want to keep following. I know! I’ll do a big jigsaw in the middle of the day. 😂 I’m sorry to say but the combo of the jigsaw and the interior gives off serious “The Activity Co-ordinator has just visited the care home” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But instead of doing a jigsaw puzzle in the middle of the day, why didn’t she spend that time to
A) book a hotel in London
B) Tidy up
C) clean the bathroom.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's still going to go and get the train if she feels as bad as she does. Bit selfish - just infect everyone else :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lucky she didn't part with any of her hard earned earth nuggets and now has cancelled the trip.
She’s now saying she’ll probably go and just stay in the hotel bed watching movies. You’re I’ll Katie so going on a train infecting others is a dumb ass move🙄🙄🙄
---

Can't believe she's still going to go and get the train if she feels as bad as she does. Bit selfish - just infect everyone else :rolleyes:
Just said the same, Very selfish, spoilt cow

Reactions: 4
She’s now saying she’ll probably go and just stay in the hotel bed watching movies. You’re I’ll Katie so going on a train infecting others is a dumb ass move🙄🙄🙄
---

Just said the same, Very selfish, spoilt cow
Oh the luxury to travel from Leeds to London to lay in a hotel room, order room services and watch movies. Wow, just wow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get’s ill everytime she goes on holiday? How will that work with the ski trip she and Mizzle are hosting?! Will Mizzle have to do it all herself as well piggy backing Katie around the resort?! I’d be a bit put off if I’d booked

I am assuming no London freebies were forthcoming. If anyone bites, I expect a Lazarus type recovery. Poor parents in law coming to a house of illness to look after at least one ill child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Awww gets ill everytime she’s going away? Really Katie, did you get ill when skiing last year or on the free trip to Marrakesh? Maybe the thought of actually spending your own money makes you ill

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww gets ill everytime she’s going away? Really Katie, did you get ill when skiing last year or on the free trip to Marrakesh? Maybe the thought of actually spending your own money makes you ill
Yes😂😂 you can bet she’s not ill for the freebie ski trip later this month🙄🙄
---

How selfish is she leaving hubby's older parents to look after sick child then potentially infecting people on the train, then leaving poor hubby to do what whilst she's laying ill in a hotel bedroom 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is all this drama a cunning ploy? If you’re not well stay at home… if you’re fine then jog on and enjoy yourself. Every movement documented for the ‘gram is such a sad existence. Nobody gives a tit!

Reactions: 5
I’m oddly invested in this - so what’s the plan re the theatre tickets?! Stay in the hotel for days on end but go out to the theatre?! Wouldn’t they be better just to reorganise? I feel quite sorry to the husband to be hornet who’s tried to arrange a nice treat. Instead we seem to be watching someone having some sort of live tantrum/meltdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And there’s the discounted hotel. It’s embarrassing being so obviously beggy.

I’m oddly invested in this - so what’s the plan re the theatre tickets?! Stay in the hotel for days on end but go out to the theatre?! Wouldn’t they be better just to reorganise? I feel quite sorry to the husband to be hornet who’s tried to arrange a nice treat. Instead we seem to be watching someone having some sort of live tantrum/meltdown
She'll go to the theatre - because exposing a whole train load of people to her lurgy just wasn't enough. Some people have learned nothing from the last couple of years 🙄

Reactions: 6
You’d think the husband would tell her to wind her neck in
---

She’s a free loading red neck- constantly begging and having tantrums until she gets what she wants. When will these brands wake up and release they totally devalue themselves giving away freebies to millionaires??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.