Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still milking the self pity train, all the huns dm’ing what’s wrong? Get a grip if something private is going in real life keep it that way. I’m sure more freebies & food are on their way.

Reactions: 9
They're only other professional attention seekers messaging because they’re nosy and thirsty for a share. 😂. I highly doubt they are showing genuine care and compassion. Jeez - what a time to be alive.

Reactions: 3
She knew what she was buying and knew it would take time and money to do up. It’s now dawning that ’the gravy train of free’ isn’t bringing her a new bathroom suite of dreams. Some elbow grease and a 30 minute tidy up would work wonders…. Like the rest of the population have to do!!! Obv her slaves are busy this week

Reactions: 7
She knew what she was buying and knew it would take time and money to do up. It’s now dawning that ’the gravy train of free’ isn’t bringing her a new bathroom suite of dreams. Some elbow grease and a 30 minute tidy up would work wonders…. Like the rest of the population have to do!!! Obv her slaves are busy this week
Flippin curtains don’t have to be hanging off the wall in the bathroom, how is renovating a house when she’s got basic DIY fixes that she’s not doing . Go get a £20 piece of vinyl from B&M to make do for some flooring until she can get the tiles fixed or something . Christ! How does she survive in life

Reactions: 8
Lol-ers. Anyone who can take half an hour away from their “job” to have a bath and watch TV in the middle or the day to be “kind” to themselves is already in a position of massive privilege. 🤣

How about being kind to your kids and tidying up and temporarily fixing the floor so they won’t cut their feet? Sure they would appreciate that.
---

She didn’t think it would take time and money. At least not her own. I think the penny is dropping now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol-ers. Anyone who can take half an hour away from their “job” to have a bath and watch TV in the middle or the day to be “kind” to themselves is already in a position of massive privilege. 🤣

How about being kind to your kids and tidying up and temporarily fixing the floor so they won’t cut their feet? Sure they would appreciate that.
---

She didn’t think it would take time and money. At least not her own. I think the penny is dropping now
Exactly, tagging the company for her dream £6k bath hoping they’ll bite. Boo boo Katie, if you can’t afford it then mend and make do
---

It’s called “I’ve bought a bleeping money pit”
And the freebies have stopped rolling in😂😂😂
---

I have ALL this FREE stuff snd my life is still just dreadful, guuuuyyyyysss. Please feel sorry for me because it’s not the RIGHT free stuff. I got money off a trip to the Maldives in the off season but I really wanted a freebie wrap around extension. FEEL MY PAIN.

Basically this. Coupled with the panic of the reality of what happens to your house/environment not being in your control as you’re reliant on the munificence of whatever company decides to gift you stuff. Imagine constantly refreshing your emails hoping someone might offer you a free central heating system. But you can only take that up once someone else agrees to fund the new kitchen etc.

Obviously you can’t say this on Insta or you WOULD confirm worst fears that you’re a gigantic knob. So you have to comfort yourself with free food and Neom candles etc in the interim. But occasionally a fit of the gnashes about the UNFAIRNESS of this (why can’t Neom maybe fund a room make over instead of sending all these bleeping free candles?!) take over and you can’t stop yourself from posting a pass-ag post on Instagram. Probs when your husband loses patience at your constant moaning about not having enough money to make your clashing interior decor of dreams all come true.. There’s a limit to how many implants one guy can place you know!
Brilliant, she has the choice to sell at least 2 other properties she owns maybe 3 but chooses to moan instead🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She moans about the state of the place but if she did some tidying and cleaning and did some basic stuff like hanging the curtains properly it wouldn't be half as bad. How she can take a soak in that space is beyond me. Yes the decoration is bad and things need replacing but you can still clean. She is basically lazy.

I would be concerned if my dentist was living in that filth. She is an example of Instagram being all about the fakery. She posted a picture a while back of one decorated room which had a sofa in it that the cats had used as a litter tray last year. How brands can employ her I don't know.

• Sick
The woe is me posts don’t do very well. The positive ones mentioning the children do. if you are scrolling through insta and don’t have a mad connection with someone, then you’re not going to like or comment on all the boo hoo stuff. It’s a problem. I know there is a need to pivot here but I don’t think poor me is the way to go

Reactions: 3
Agree that if she just tidied up the bathroom it would look better. She was given a load of freebies to do up another bathroom through from Next so I can’t understand why she doesn’t use that bathroom?

Or did she just need an excuse to tag a company with an expensive bath, hoping they would gift her?

like someone else said up thread - just bloody buy your own things. Stop being so spoilt and demanding others to pay for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She needs the bath as the major eye candy drawcard to pull in more advertising. Once she has it locked in, she’ll start canvassing for free smaller items.

Katie is shrewd.

How many times has she got this lady in to sort out her drawers 😂 This woman must think she's hit the jackpot with Kate. Pointless as Kate obviously doesn't maintain it - must last about 20 mins before being a mess again. Perpetual job

Oh gosh, the Bluehouse doesn't have many bookings does it 😬

What a money pit that has turned out to be!!

• Haha
I can't imagine there is much of a market out there to sell it at the moment either.
I doubt it as it’s not really a viable business as not many people want to book it. I suppose someone could buy it as a private holiday home but the decoration is quite niche so that limits buyers
---

How many times has she got this lady in to sort out her drawers 😂 This woman must think she's hit the jackpot with Kate. Pointless as Kate obviously doesn't maintain it - must last about 20 mins before being a mess again. Perpetual job
I’m assuming this lady’s appearance is because she attends on a heavily discounted basis? Not sure why Katie can’t sort out her own pants and arrange her own monopoly pieces to be honest? It does buy heavily into the “ family retainer wot does” vibes that I get from the Mizzle person too. Where is she? Has she been sacked off as no content to film?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the ‘last minute cancellation’ at holiday home is actually they’ve just decided not to go. Perhaps because they need the rental money. The monthly payments and interest on the mortgage for that place must be considerable.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the ‘last minute cancellation’ at holiday home is actually they’ve just decided not to go. Perhaps because they need the rental money. The monthly payments and interest on the mortgage for that place must be considerable.
The money they spent on the refurbishment was madness. She got totally carries away and now who is going to pay nearly £500 a night for a place that sleeps 12 with hardly any parking /, the most uncomfortable looking sofa and a slide from the first floor to the garden!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can this organizing lady not appreciate that Katie is a lazy cow who can’t be bothered to tidy her own tit? I’d be mortified to have someone come into my house to tidy my kids drawers and playroom. She’s a lazy lazy toad - they only moved a year ago so I’d imagine she had a huge clear out then. I’ve never seen such a bone idle woman

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.