Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's all the references to squirming? D&V or something? So that hotel is now associated with this? How is this a good advert for them?

Reactions: 7
No hotel booked then nect day travels to pr discountec hotel its all bs the hotel was booked long time

Reactions: 6
Can’t be arsed to tidy her house but can sit and do a 10,000 piece jigsaw….
I had exactly the same thought. Either extremely lazy or has MH issues and can't motivate herself. Living in that mess would give me MH issues
---

No hotel booked then nect day travels to pr discountec hotel its all bs the hotel was booked long time
The whole "I haven't booked a hotel but can I have your recommendations for restaurants etc" is begging for freebies and we see you Katie. She should be embarrassed by her greediness

Reactions: 5
How can this organizing lady not appreciate that Katie is a lazy cow who can’t be bothered to tidy her own tit? I’d be mortified to have someone come into my house to tidy my kids drawers and playroom. She’s a lazy lazy toad - they only moved a year ago so I’d imagine she had a huge clear out then. I’ve never seen such a bone idle woman
And seemingly proud of it! I’m no Mrs Hinch but it baffles me how it all builds up so soon. It shouldn’t all fall to her, her kids are old enough to help, even the youngest can put her toys away. Mind you, here I am blaming the kids for being messy, it’s probably all the ad freebies and their packaging she’s drowning under.

Reactions: 3
She needs a slap.
Whinge whinge whinge in her multiple million pound homes. Sell the bleeping weird holiday home and admit you don’t know what you’re doing and it was a mistake. It was a pure vanity project and she thought her insta echo chamber would all book in and fund her new house. Well look how that turned out.

Why has she gone to london if she’s that ill? No sympathy. No respect for the hotel who have responded to her beg for a free stay either.

Honestly this decline back to reality can’t happen quick enough for me. Smug selfish condescending spoilt brat.

Reactions: 12
Agreed she has a manager who would organise all that🙄
A manager! Surely the manager would say now you have some PR work for this hotel so let’s make it a positive, aspirational experience and that the content matches that. Instead we’ve had: I don’t know where I’m staying (ie I'm now staying somewhere that's not very popular so had lots of last minute availability). I don't know if I'm going as I feel so ill. Here's a story of me with greasy hair huddled under a blanket. I'm now going but don't think I'll be going out of the room as I'm so ill (so don't expect any interesting content on what to do in London). Here’s a story of me “squirming” on the train - implication being that I have D&V. I don’t know anything about advertising or marketing but how would a hotel look at this snd think: oh yes - that was some great content for us. Really associated us with a positive and happy experience?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A manager! Surely the manager would say now you have some PR work for this hotel so let’s make it a positive, aspirational experience and that the content matches that. Instead we’ve had: I don’t know where I’m staying (ie I'm now staying somewhere that's not very popular so had lots of last minute availability). I don't know if I'm going as I feel so ill. Here's a story of me with greasy hair huddled under a blanket. I'm now going but don't think I'll be going out of the room as I'm so ill (so don't expect any interesting content on what to do in London). Here’s a story of me “squirming” on the train - implication being that I have D&V. I don’t know anything about advertising or marketing but how would a hotel look at this snd think: oh yes - that was some great content for us. Really associated us with a positive and happy experience?!
Totally agree , I think she’s completely stuffed up buying the haunted money pit and she’s knows it😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Totally agree , I think she’s completely stuffed up buying the haunted money pit and she’s knows it😂😂😂😂
Oddly enough we’re booking a weekend away in London with some other couples in a few months. Both Clermonts came up on the hotel search last night and I just thought NO! after this total carry on. All I can think of is moaning and diarrhoea!

I get “keeping it real” but this is actually a job. If you’re too unwell to work, you stay at home. If you’re well enough to go, you put a brave face on it, do your job and ensure the hotel gets the positive PR they have PAID you for. Remember Katie: you don’t like not getting what you’ve PAID for or paying over the odds for something per the pool debacle. Your clients will feel the same

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’ll make a miraculous recovery to snaffle up the free breakfast….

Reactions: 2
I found this thread I'm so confused,her latest post didn't include the puppy,for one,and her latest stories about being ill and going to London,sent me west-makes no sense also
How much clutter. Confused 😐

More free food for greedy Katie.

How sad to be in a relationship where the only time you do stuff together is when it’s for free. Tragic

Reactions: 5
'They don't make buildings like they used to'
probably because people like you come along Katie & take away the original soul & features of the building & stick a big glass box on the back.

(See previous "peach palace' 🙄) she's so bleeping yeeeuch. And she's getting worse. Filming herself all melancholy in the car, probably had Damien Rice 'the blowers daughter' on the stereo, to give her extra big melancholy vibes.

Stupid witch. I can't bear her. In fact I don't know who I hate more, her or Vicky Pattison

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.