Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can this organizing lady not appreciate that Katie is a lazy cow who can’t be bothered to tidy her own tit? I’d be mortified to have someone come into my house to tidy my kids drawers and playroom. She’s a lazy lazy toad - they only moved a year ago so I’d imagine she had a huge clear out then. I’ve never seen such a bone idle woman
Looks like she just brought all the crap with her. Must have had the removals doing all the packing for her because we've just moved and no way was i packing and bringing tit we didn't need with us.

Reactions: 2
And just like that she’s off to London for a few days, hasn’t booked anything = on the beg for freebies

Reactions: 12
And just like that she’s off to London for a few days, hasn’t booked anything = on the beg for freebies
Exactly- what world does she live in?! The price of a few nights in London + food + entertainment would have gone somewhere towards paying for that Bathroom she was complaining about, no? I think she’s so out of touch these days, I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing.

Maybe I’m just jealous that she’s got someone to take care of 2 dogs + 2 cats + 4 children whilst she’s on a jolly, that’s not a work trip!

To the ‘patron saint of free hotels’…, please please don’t grant this whinger a gratis weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly- what world does she live in?! The price of a few nights in London + food + entertainment would have gone somewhere towards paying for that Bathroom she was complaining about, no? I think she’s so out of touch these days, I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing.

Maybe I’m just jealous that she’s got someone to take care of 2 dogs + 2 cats + 4 children whilst she’s on a jolly, that’s not a work trip!
Especially as *if* she does actually pay for the accommodation herself I doubt she will find anything decent left that isn't expensive. But maybe she is happy slumming it in a Travelodge and I've got her all wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you not even book a hotel when you know you’ve got theatre tickets that were given to you 6 weeks ago?! 🥴 I’d rather just pay for my own stuff and then I’d know it’s sorted and I’ve got what I would like. Much less stressful. I hope they can use the weekend away to formulate some kind of life plan based upon self- determination rather than unseemly online begging whilst they sit in the middle of a tit tip for God knows how long

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I really dislike that whole wordy thing she’s put on her post (only realised from here that she’s on the beg for a hotel 😤 hoping some followers willl tag places to draw attention to her beg). But it’s so fake and waffling like when influencers go “you lovely lot.” Makes me sick! Disingenuous twats.

How is it possible that any reasonably intelligent person can continue to cry hard up and struggling, when their year so far (it’s the 1st of Feb!) includes a trip to the Maldives and a weekend away in London? Travel, accommodation theatre and eating out are not cheap!!!

I am so sick of people like this wanting sympathy for their choices. Save the holiday money or weekend away money and endless clothes money, and spend it on your house. Sort it slowly over a long time if you can’t afford it right away. And don’t moan about it if you choose to do it! Same with ‘renovate like Kate’, who is constantly moaning about how awful her huge house and huge kitchen and separate pantry and dog room and gym and drying room are because they are mystifyingly not good enough.

Seriously people, if you find these massive houses hard, sell up and buy a 2 bed terrace with a shiny new kitchen and bathroom and smooth walls and have no money problems…. Oh but that’s only for the little people isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s bloody privileged that her private dentist husband can take two days off work at the moment. Most NHS dentists are on the UDA treadmill til the end of March to fulfil their targets and working 6 days a week - no weekends in London. I feel sorry for her actually. Nothing is ever good enough. Fast enough. Expensive enough. Free enough. She seems incapable of making contingency plans and adapting to circumstances. Her profile on the blue house says entrepreneur - is she incapable of business planning? Ok. The house is a money pit. Sort out a few rooms relatively cheaply so you can film in them and live relatively comfortably until you can do the whole thing. It’s not hard. She’s surrounded by frenemies really who will be delighted that Katie is getting less work as more for them or mizzle knits and the cleaning/organising woman who are just there to raise their profile and blow some smoke up her arse. Does she not have any pre-insta friends who can sit down with her and say look, you don’t seem happy at all. Mentally and physically you don’t seem great. I’m here if you want to speak to me to try and work a way out of this. That kind of friend is worth a million free tidy ups

Exactly. When we are doing house renovations, stuff live holidays, weekends away and meals out have to be sacrificed. You can’t have it both ways.
she is so spoilt

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s having the chilling realisation that the blue house is actually a cliche of how not to decorate, and she was the victim of the emperor’s new clothes, with everyone telling her how edgy and cool it would be. But once it was finished, it was worth less than the sum of its very expensive parts.

And now of course, the key limitations of location and parking logistics mean it’s empty more than it’s let. All that fuss about it being made accessible (which did probably buy her a bit more social coverage), and she forgot the horrible truth which is that adults with disabilities often have lower incomes and can’t afford to stay there.

• Heart
Thing is if she’d kept the house similar to what she had bought it as, just done some decorating and made it ‘holiday friendly’ she could have advertised it as a great holiday let for one family. That would have got round the parking issue.

• Heart
There is usually a reason that rental houses are done up in a fairly standard style in each area as there is a cap on what people will pay and because of the cost of wear and tear. I wonder how much research went into actually looking into the demographic of who who would come, what their priorities/likes etc are and what they would pay? It’s fine to do the house up however you want it you don’t really care if it rents out or not. Bit different if it needs to wash its face.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.