ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry....your daughter at 14 years old is too young to wear foundation but yet can be left alone with 'friends' she only just met on a cruise ship while you are in bed at 10pm and having to ask Mm what time she got in at 😳😳😳 somebody make it make sense???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The way the hair was sitting at the start of the live, it look liked clip ins
Yes!!! At the start had her hair clipped back.... could see where the blonde extensions were clipped in. 2 completely different colors πŸ˜† Wasn't too bad after but couldn't watch the live with her dramatics 🀣

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she always letting on she doesn’t know the live has started 🀣 then acts all surprised like it’s only dawned on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The live that she presses play on πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ can someone tell Paul to stop winking at the camera before I vom

Reactions: 2
Paul gives me the total ick with all that gold jewellery and clothes he wears, he's like one of those old posters who still thinks he's 24

Reactions: 6
The minute I seen she was back I ran here so fast I pulled a hamstring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who said duck you? What was her response πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She was fuming πŸ˜‚ told the chick she was getting blocked. All to Paul screenshot that and we will get it sorted. Then proceeded to tell everyone the chick was getting blocked because she doesn't need that negativity on her page πŸ™ˆ don't know what the duck you was in response to though I was too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was fuming πŸ˜‚ told the chick she was getting blocked. All to Paul screenshot that and we will get it sorted. Then proceeded to tell everyone the chick was getting blocked because she doesn't need that negativity on her page πŸ™ˆ don't know what the duck you was in response to though I was too late!
Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who does she think she is really like, β€˜we will get that sorted’ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ what did the girl say to her? Clearly hit a nerve though, giving indirect threats on an Instagram love πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Britney Spears rang and wants her hair back.
What the duck is she wearing

and what the duck was that voice. Any wonder the wane walked away πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I've always said she tries to be like kiera or tries to outdo kiera,

She's a car crash, an absolute piece of trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.