ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is just back from a 2 week cruise and they seem to be away for the night..Dear God you would think she would want to spend time with M

Reactions: 6
Nope the hair has to go it’s awful! It looks so cheap and fake. Toni go back to the bob it suited you better and was much classier

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You could be 7 stone and them boots would make you look massive. They're like a big pair of waders ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t listen to her stories cause she’s a melt but imagine being in Asda, doing your shopping, minding your own business and seeing her coming up the escalator in that outfit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Welcome back Toni, I’ve missed this 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kieran who?
---
Kiera who, don't know how the n got in 😂
I could be wrong but my understanding is her and Toni were best friends, then toni trained her up on how to do makeups. Then when the bride scandal broke she was part of it and allegedly the one who leaked the screenshots. But then I also heard it could’ve been the sister who leaked

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong but my understanding is her and Toni were best friends, then toni trained her up on how to do makeups. Then when the bride scandal broke she was part of it and allegedly the one who leaked the screenshots. But then I also heard it could’ve been the sister who leaked
Oh I'm sorry I wasn't here for the bridal scandal

Reactions: 2
Leah totton seems to have jumped on the reformer Pilates bandwagon now too she’s posting flat out about her work outs.

Reactions: 1
Leah totton seems to have jumped on the reformer Pilates bandwagon now too she’s posting flat out about her work outs.
THEE Dr Leah rotten Totton? How dare you address her without her earned title 🙄🤣. Another dose of shite. I'm surprised anywhere in this city is good enough for her. Maybe she can give Toni a few tips about staying off antibiotics and away from the fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THEE Dr Leah rotten Totton? How dare you address her without her earned title 🙄🤣. Another dose of shite. I'm surprised anywhere in this city is good enough for her. Maybe she can give Toni a few tips about staying off antibiotics and away from the fillers
The very one!! I only follow her because she’s friends of friend. Have it on good authority baby birth was planned section at swanky private hospital of course.

Reactions: 5
So she is just back from a 2 week cruise and they seem to be away for the night..Dear God you would think she would want to spend time with M
Just what I thought myself! No doubt Paul could do with a break. But Toni?! Madness

Reactions: 1
They make me feel sick. No need 🤮

She’d do anything and go anywhere to escape her real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No but I don't understand what she needs to recover and rest from?? She's just back from a full blown cruise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am still i shock about the whole maggie may bein on her own n her not knowin what time her wane was comin in at night ffs!! Just cos its a cruise doesnt mean its safe u absolute twit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.