ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw girls I'm laid up in hospital after eye surgery. I rolled my eyes that far back at her total cringe stories since she's been back that I've detached a retina and had to be taken in. It's just too much for me. The outfit to Asda I thought was the icing on the cake but the book quotes today have taken me to the fair

Say prayers for me and stay safe out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was spotted at the cinema, hair absolutely minging stuck to her head, dressed scruffy. Others in her company dressed up. May have had her phone in her hand through the entire film, she’s so full of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she get dressed in the dark?? That outfit today 😳😳😳 sweet and gentle. My partner would be like 'are you seriously going out in public dressed like that' any wonder folk a few weeks ago made fun of her in the town

Reactions: 2
And on HIS birthday she makes a post about him supporting HER.

She's an absolute muppet.

Reactions: 10
Where were they when they did that daft reel walking down the street and he lifted her up? Looked like he was struggling too 🀣🀣 surely not in Derry? How can she be mad people take the mick at daft shite like that.

Reactions: 3
Where were they when they did that daft reel walking down the street and he lifted her up? Looked like he was struggling too 🀣🀣 surely not in Derry? How can she be mad people take the mick at daft shite like that.
Think they were over visiting her old, rich friends in England. That time she was channelling lady of the manor/ equestrian chic but just looked ridiculous 🀣

Reactions: 4
You could be 7 stone and them boots would make you look massive. They're like a big pair of waders ffs.
Never mind the boots which are actually the ugliest boots I've seen but the legs πŸ™ˆ geeziz wept but them legs πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ she's like an eastern european street walker in that outfit ffs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.