ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we report Toni missing?
How on earth is she coping without daily validation??

In all honesty though it's very odd she's not posting at all. Most of the islands have free wifi so she had access to social media. Unless it's going to be some weird flex like 'Oh me and my wee Maggie May just totally switched off from the trappings of social media to be present in the moment of the holuday of a lifetime'... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And then we'll be inundated with reels with positive affirmations that she spent the whole time filming with her 9 pairs or sunglasses covering her face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHE'S BACK 🎉🙄 watched her live for 10 sec, that all I could do of the consent repeating herself, why though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How on earth is she coping without daily validation??

In all honesty though it's very odd she's not posting at all. Most of the islands have free wifi so she had access to social media. Unless it's going to be some weird flex like 'Oh me and my wee Maggie May just totally switched off from the trappings of social media to be present in the moment of the holuday of a lifetime'... 😅
You called it ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks possessed in that live!!! Ship wrecked! That hair is as fake as that accent she’s putting on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she just clip in a blonde strip at each side? She looks manic in her live 😳

Edited to add, just saw more pics. You’re not a Charlie’s Angel Toni. The bob actually suited you and didn’t age ye 🤷🏻‍♀️

Regardless, she won’t wash it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually really liked the bob on her but that hair is awful. Anyone wanna run a wee bet to see how long it’ll last before she gets it cut?

Reactions: 3
The minute I seen she was back I ran here so fast I pulled a hamstring 😂😂😂 who said duck you? What was her response 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.