ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spill the beans
Seen him walking down Ferryquay Street with a mate. Was a bit strange seeing him in real life as only ever see him on her stories. Had to do a double take. They went into Superdrug - he did look like he had a limp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seen him walking down Ferryquay Street with a mate. Was a bit strange seeing him in real life as only ever see him on her stories. Had to do a double take. They went into Superdrug - he did look like he had a limp
Was he walking like John Wayne??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet he has battered his sausage this week, freedom from the jailer lol so who has poor M?

Reactions: 4
Surprised by another Jesus picking her up in a Lyft? When you travel to a state with a huge Hispanic influence, I think having drivers with Hispanic names is pretty common. It's not a sign from the angels ya wee hen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised by another Jesus picking her up in a Lyft? When you travel to a state with a huge Hispanic influence, I think having drivers with Hispanic names is pretty common. It's not a sign from the angels ya wee hen 🙄
She probably thinks it pronounced the way it is here too 🤣🤣

• Haha
I actually can't cope with this, she is so stupid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She travels to all these countries but does not have one ounce of respect or knowledge of the cultures. She does the same thing in every place, goes to chain stores and designer shops and eats generic food.
Embrace the culture of places and experience new things Toni

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She travels to all these countries but does not have one ounce of respect or knowledge of the cultures. She does the same thing in every place, goes to chain stores and designer shops and eats generic food.
Embrace the culture of places and experience new things Toni
It’s ignorance that why.
I’ll break it down for you Toni, use your phonics now… it’s pronounced Hay-zuz, you can imagine her asking them are they really called Jesus 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s ignorance that why.
I’ll break it down for you Toni, use your phonics now… it’s pronounced Hay-zuz, you can imagine her asking them are they really called Jesus 🤣🤣🤣
We know that she has called them all Jeeeesus and told them she can't believe so many people are called that while showing them the monstrosity she wears on her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is some new kids on the block ....... 😑 nawwwww toni u twit its ARE not is! I cant believe how actually stupid she is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.