ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely disgraceful that mm is out of school again

She needs reported to welb

My sister inlaw and family where ski-ing few tears back, their flight was delayed and the kids missed school on the monday

Lumen Christi here in Derry couldn't get in contact with my sister inlaw, the police landed at her house she had to attend a meeting with welb and the school

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guys my heart aches for that boy! I have two kids one with additional needs and every spare penny we have is put into paying for private therapies because nhs ones are non existent. For her to complain and gurn about not getting a chair but yet will spend thousands on Mm is disgraceful! Nhs provided equipment are more than often bog standard, I’d that was Mm that needed something you can guarantee she’d have it specially made! All the work to that house and nothing in it for that child. If she’s thousands to be spending on renovating, surgeries, holidays etc you’d think she’d put a wee bit of it into improving the quality of life for m! If she thinks life is TUFF for Mm imagine how bloody tough it is for the child actually suffering it and not having the capacity to communicate. Goes to school and home for an iPad shoved in his face, not knowing from one day to next is Toni tit gonna be there or has swanned off. She’s shown updates from school before with him involved in all kinds of activities so it’s not as if he doesn’t do them with others.

Honestly it just blows my mind! I completely get that the sibling of a child with special needs has to make adaptions, I experience it myself BUT the differences she makes between the two are shocking! What happens if heaven forbid he was to take unwell while they were at sea where signal isn’t great, it’s not like she can just easily hop on a plane home. She needs a good shake and a boot up the hole!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember a few weeks back she put up a reminder of an easyJet trip, I think it was to Gran Canaria, I can't exactly remember, but then she put up change of plan. It seemed like she must've then decided to get the surgery done and has now cancelled that. She has no value on money, just booking flights and not travelling on them. Buying clothes and burying them in the back of the wardrobe. I think her mind jumps from one extreme notion to the next, Paul's heart must be broke with her. I think he is a Muppet too but he deserves a medal to put up with her crazy behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Here's her doing it on the cheap, booked into a universal hotel to go to Disney. The holiday genius strikes again. That's about 20-30 dollars each way in a Lyft

Reactions: 6
As someone who has done Florida a few times...it's not a trip you book and go on all in a week 🙄
You save up for months to be able to make the most of it and do all the parks
I felt like writing this to her- she’s going in about only getting a 7 or 14 day ticket!! They are only there for 3!!! People go to Florida because there is so much there not for a 3 day trip!!! M would love that trip to Disney!! Why not save up and Maude it a family holiday!!!

---

Here's her doing it on the cheap, booked into a universal hotel to go to Disney. The holiday genius strikes again. That's about 20-30 dollars each way in a Lyft
If she had any sense or researched she would realise that! Going to Disney but staying in opposite end of county!! She should have stated in a Disney hotel to get early park access and free transportation- where she is staying, cabana bay is not cheap!! There are value hotels in Disney she could have stayed in!! I can’t believe she is doing this- we have been to Florida about 6 times and we both work in good jobs- we can’t afford to go back since Covid as everything is so expensive now- she’s just booking it last minute!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Magic Kingdom is shite, too crowded and run down and also they will have a 2/3 hour wait for each ride as she won't be able to pre-book them if she hasn't already got entrance tickets.

Reactions: 5
Stop giving her Orlando tips on here trolls! We know she reads here lol

I’ve so much I could impart but she doesn’t deserve any help.

She’s a disgraceful mother and MM is clearly destined for benefit street too. I truly wish she’d broken the cycle 😔

---

Magic Kingdom is shite, too crowded and run down and also they will have a 2/3 hour wait for each ride as she won't be able to pre-book them if she hasn't already got entrance tickets.
You need a park ticket AND an advance booking for Disney these days. Hope she gets turned at the gates 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something while odd is going on though.. didn't go to Copenhagen, didn't go to Gran Canaria or wherever it was she had planned and now hasn't went for surgery!
I was thinking was it to do with vacancies but she's going to America now and you can't get in there without one, there is absolutely no way round it if you aren't vaccinated.

Reactions: 1
How long ago was she on saying she was going to curb her shopping and not buy anything?
I know she showed the zara boxes filled with clothes still with price tags on.. that alone was more than I got for Christmas.
When is it going to stop? How many items still had price tags on yesterday?
Those new balance cost a fair bit too.
Why does Paul not knock this on the head. Is he thick? Count it up.. she wouldn't have to save up to have whatever room she wanted to renovate.. sell the stuff on vinted..
Absolutely disgusting.
No awareness to the current financial crisis majority of households are experiencing.
Didn't she treat MM to a fab birthday..all the pressies which was a joke on itself ..all because she has it hard with M.
This trip... im sorry... its excessive..just like everything Toni does.. I think she uses MM as an excuse.
As for some of those outfits she had on.. the black and white dress with the bow at the back .. like something from Dynasty 🤣

Reactions: 11
She was lying about not even opening the boxes because you can clearly see there’s mango labels in there too 👀 so fair she may have forgotten about it all but they definitely hadn’t been unopened until then. Plus everyone know Zara clothes come wrapped in tissue paper

Reactions: 7
I was thinking was it to do with vacancies but she's going to America now and you can't get in there without one, there is absolutely no way round it if you aren't vaccinated.
Not long back from new york and vegas and wasn't asked once for covid certs.....

Reactions: 1
I'd bet Toni has ADHD - and for that reason I've given her the benefit of the doubt more than once. But this latest carry on has tipped me over the edge. The boxes of clothes - more than some people buy in a year, and now a Disney trip & cruise while she was crying poverty over getting M a new wheelchair. I've a disabled child - I've not had a break/ respite in years because my child can't cope if I go away. I would not put my child through repeated bouts of distress for all these trips. I'm self employed too and have to juggle working with caring and it is hard. All spare money goes into providing for my child's needs because services are so poor and waiting lists are so long.
But most of all, it's just bloody tone deaf. People are struggling at the moment and here's she with 'I'm so mortified, I found two boxes of clothes I've not even looked at'. No, you're not mortified, Toni. If you were, you wouldn't be flaunting them on social media like it's some big joke to overspend by hundreds of pounds.

Reactions: 14
I hope she gets the balls chewed off her although you know toni always the victim. She’s gurn about how hard Mm has it with a brother with additional needs, how life is so awful for her…never mind how awful life is for M!

Reactions: 2
She may be getting away to Disney but she's balls deep in debt living in a house she'll never own. Always chasing and running away from her normal everyday life.

Personally I love my time in my house with my husband and children! I'm just more than content when I'm with the ones I love most in our wee space.

I don't feel one bit jealous of her if she's not ripping up the house to change it, she's changing herself or running to get out of the house and away from her wane and responsibilities not that she has any. She's a pathetic excuse for a mother! Paul's left to do all the dog work, she has no interest or happiness in day to day life.

Maggie May is also a spoilt brat who plays the victim of being "bullied" at every school she's attended. Always playing the victim like her mother. But having a mother like Toni was always going to negatively impact a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She cancelled her skin removal surgery to be at home with her children and then books a trip to America followed by a Cruise where she will be far from one of her children. Something doesn't add up for me 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.