ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if I could slap her through the phone I would she's sooo annoying. You washed your hair well done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine going live watch the Disney parade. bleeping sit or stand with ur child and he present!!

Reactions: 8
Imagine going live watch the Disney parade. bleeping sit or stand with ur child and he present!!
She purely did it to show off and because she’s incapable of just enjoying something. Pretending to be happy and living a lie must be so exhausting.

I couldn’t bear to watch or listen to her but within the first few seconds I saw someone in a wheelchair just behind her. Disney is so accessible for disabled visitors, how can she not feel absolute shame that she takes M nowhere? I’m not looking to get into the whole taking M on holiday debate - perhaps it’s just too risky for M to travel that distance etc and he wouldn’t enjoy it, but I guarantee she sees disabled guests everywhere she turns. She only cares about poor, deprived MM though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She purely did it to show off and because she’s incapable of just enjoying something. Pretending to be happy and living a lie must be so exhausting.

I couldn’t bear to watch or listen to her but within the first few seconds I saw someone in a wheelchair just behind her. Disney is so accessible for disabled visitors, how can she not feel absolute shame that she takes M nowhere? I’m not looking to get into the whole taking M on holiday debate - perhaps it’s just too risky for M to travel that distance etc and he wouldn’t enjoy it, but I guarantee she sees disabled guests everywhere she turns. She only cares about poor, deprived MM though 🙄
She has taken him that distance before. Again ..no expert. But from what I've seen over the years is that m isn't able to do things because they've never enabled him to. I'm not saying he could do now what he could maybe 5 years ago...but they do duck all for him. They don't adapt to him or his needs. They don't promote any kind of positive experience for him. It's good he goes to school so he can at least get some quality of life as they have him caged in his room like an animal and it's disgusting. It's said time and time again how all the money she throws away on herself could go to a pretty amazing life for m.

Reactions: 11
She has taken him that distance before. Again ..no expert. But from what I've seen over the years is that m isn't able to do things because they've never enabled him to. I'm not saying he could do now what he could maybe 5 years ago...but they do duck all for him. They don't adapt to him or his needs. They don't promote any kind of positive experience for him. It's good he goes to school so he can at least get some quality of life as they have him caged in his room like an animal and it's disgusting. It's said time and time again how all the money she throws away on herself could go to a pretty amazing life for m.
She complains all the time that she has no support with M other than he dad. Surely the thousands she spends on surgery could be put towards a carer for M? Or am I missing something? Plus all this "I'm not ashamed of my body I love my body bla bla bla but I must go have surgery cos I just love how my body is that I want to change it" like wtaf

Reactions: 11
I understand if every few years they had a holiday without M but its literally every month shes away..Surely they could go to Centre Parcs or somewhere like that, I know flying may not be suitable for M now but she had no problem bringing him to Cliona's mansion

It honestly makes me so sad, I can just imagine his wee face seeing Mickey and goofy, he would be so excited.
I think it's the cost of insurance that stops her taking him, she won't pay it but has MM spoiled rotten

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It honestly makes me so sad, I can just imagine his wee face seeing Mickey and goofy, he would be so excited.
I think it's the cost of insurance that stops her taking him, she won't pay it but has MM spoiled rotten
I was thinking the same, watching him on the iPad with the Disney stuff, he'd be so happy seeing in life, I'd feel so so guilty not taking him

Reactions: 8
Even when it's his birthday could she not make a fuss and get those companies that have Mickey and Goofy costumes, keep him in familiar surroundings and see how he reacts. He could love it or he could hate it but at least she would have tried and know

Mother of the year leaves her what 14 year old daughter unattended in a park in a different country!! Congratulations Toni!! Social services would have something to say about that I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same…takes her daughter away for a treat, daughter is afraid of heights but Toni doesn’t care she’s going on the ride regardless and leaves 14 yr old alone in a massive theme park, fast pass or not she had to be gone for a good while.

Reactions: 9
I ate in cookes pre covid and really enjoyed the fish and chips. For American fish and chips they were one of the best I have had and no grease - ah perhaps that’s the problem Toni is used to plenty of grease and vinegar stuck to her food.

Never seen a more vapid self obsessed selfish human being in my life. She's literally high as a kite because she's not at home, zero responsibility, selfish to the core and she's setting the worst example to her daughter. See how many shopping bags there are! Pure greedy and materialistic. Literally made an excuse that she couldn't get surgery for Maddison then within a few days travels as far away from him as possible! Don't get me started on how her child is allowed all of this time off school for all these holidays?! She is barely ever in school, is it 1 rule for her and a rule for everyone else? bleeping sick of her the selfish arrogant lazy excuse for a human being!
Somethings seriously going on with there finances to be able to afford a holiday like that but then have all that spending money on top, just from eyebrows and Chinese tat? The math ain't mathing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.