ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just dying to know what actually happened. Anybody got any inside info? Does she really expect anyone to believe she cancelled her vanity project out of concern for her family? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all week 🤣

Tell the truth and shame the devil, Toni 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been boarded for PIP review
Meeting for M has been planned by welfare
Finances wouldn’t allow it
Paul has thrown the head up
MM is getting bullied
Court summons for MM non attendance or meeting with EWO

All more plausible than, “my children come first”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For once, she's doing the right thing and staying off instagram and focusing on what ever it is. She's so addicted to it that she can't help but post but a couple of story's is nothing compared to the 30+ she shares on a daily bases and claims she doesn't share anything with us.

Reactions: 2
For once, she's doing the right thing and staying off instagram and focusing on what ever it is. She's so addicted to it that she can't help but post but a couple of story's is nothing compared to the 30+ she shares on a daily bases and claims she doesn't share anything with us.
It’ll all come out in the end. Couldn’t hold her own pish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even think she went to Dublin I think she didn’t have the money to go but had to keep up the story or she was hoping perfect Paul would find it for her at the last minute! Then the photo at the door was all show because u all know she would have been on her stories in the car on the way up and on crying on the way back down for pity! 4 hours in the car all the way to Dublin and she didn’t video herself that doesn’t add up at all!

Reactions: 18
I don’t even think she went to Dublin I think she didn’t have the money to go but had to keep up the story or she was hoping perfect Paul would find it for her at the last minute! Then the photo at the door was all show because u all know she would have been on her stories in the car on the way up and on crying on the way back down for pity! 4 hours in the car all the way to Dublin and she didn’t video herself that doesn’t add up at all!
Agree 😜😜
Someone out there knows something- spill ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do they get so obsessed with things? Are they at reformer Pilates every day? A booking of 10 classes is £125. They seem to be there several times a week. No shortage of 💷 in that house. I cringe for both of them on a daily basis 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I said previously too, she didn't take us through her packing, or showed us her packed bags.

She didn't really mention the surgery until just a few says ago. We all knew about it but it didn't come from her
All she said prior was that she's taking a month off. Then it turned to 6 weeks

Reactions: 7
All the clothes in that house and that’s what she CHOSE to wear?!

The hair 🤮

Come on Toni, tell us what really happened. You know you want to…..

(Tears and snotter swallowing story pending….)

Reactions: 6
Trolls do the Lords work and send a pic of the outfit for us who are blocked! Thanks and have a wonderful day 🧌😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Every time I see that jump suit I just think of Michael myers from the Halloween movies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks like the m from the McDonald's sign that's been fried in the same pan as the McDonald's fries. She's still standing like she has shite running down her leg ..I wonder if she chose the moon boots or 30 year old smelly looking trainers.

ETA...who is she addressing when she says "yous"? Does she still actually think her followers connect with her and care ,🙄😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.