ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for reeeeeel Really? Had to rush back home because of a phone call she got about M, yet here she is now heading to a lunch date 😂 make it make sense ffs
Naw she’s not real. She’s crazy…… needs meds sorted
No proof she even made it to Dublin or evidence of phone call. We know you read here Toni nothing making sense. Liar liar big pants on fire 🔥🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn't share her packing or bags or anything about leaving. So it didn't happen. Its not adding up

Reactions: 10
I'd say that surgery was canned a long time ago when the black Friday sales didn't go as planned but had to keep her wee secret going because everyone in the salon knew she had booked it. So she let on to the very last minute, "cancelled" and blamed it on M as per usual.

For a child that was possibly unwell last night, he's definitely away to school today and she's pissing off for a lunch date probs with perfect Paul in her uggLY shoes.

She's the biggest liar I've ever laid eyes on 😂 gone back to reformer pilates and get your wobbly legs in check yourself xxx

---

She didn't share her packing or bags or anything about leaving. So it didn't happen. Its not adding up
100% this too! Zero hype about the whole thing bar Paul buying her a stupid pillow and a she wee

Reactions: 14
I reckon she was waiting for a wee credit union loan to come through to pay for the surgery and she was turned down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something fishy about it and I don't mean the stink of her pits.

She looks so rough not even those ridiculous sunglasses are hiding it. Looks like something from The Real Housewives of Creggan Shops. 😂 Auld sour bake.

MM with them and not in school either. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just passed her and Paul in the jeep on the limavady road. Didn't see anyone in the back seat so Madison maybe in school?

Reactions: 2
Something is definitely not right. She would never cancel for M. She'd make an excuse to still go. I'd say she couldn't afford it and is saving face blaming a wean. And her sitting in the exchange. And im sorry but she looks bleeping dire, how she's 4 years younger than me is laughable and what's even more laughable is that she thinks she looks like a teenager

She had it while hard today, M at school and lunching in the exchange in her designer tit

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Something fishy about it and I don't mean the stink of her pits.

She looks so rough not even those ridiculous sunglasses are hiding it. Looks like something from The Real Housewives of Creggan Shops. 😂 Auld sour bake.

MM with them and not in school either. 🙄
Yeah she's definitely cried out...I wonder what's really going on

---

Something is definitely not right. She would never cancel for M. She'd make an excuse to still go. I'd say she couldn't afford it and is saving face blaming a wean. And her sitting in the exchange. And im sorry but she looks bleeping dire, how she's 4 years younger than me is laughable and what's even more laughable is that she thinks she looks like a teenager

She had it while hard today, M at school and lunching in the exchange in her designer tit
Them lips are atrocious she really destroyed herself as she was actually pretty a few years back before she got obsessed with surgery and botox fillers

Reactions: 10
All jokes aside didn’t she post yesterday about hospital appointment with M, is it possible they didn’t get great news and the da rang and had a word with her?

Reactions: 3
All jokes aside didn’t she post yesterday about hospital appointment with M, is it possible they didn’t get great news and the da rang and had a word with her?

Dont think she’d give a tit either way to be honest who said what to her. She’s all for herself. Even if they didn’t get great news she wouldve still been off. I’d say something else has happened and like another person has said m is just her cover story.

I remember when I went on holiday with 2 of my kids, left my baby at home with my mum as he was too young for the type of holiday it was. He took sick on day 3 and had to go to hospital, let me tell you I was on the first flight back and with him within a few hours.

Had he been sick before I went there wasn’t a hope I was going. But m has taken seizures hours before they’ve went away and they still go. They don’t care. They never will. Ok, he’s clean, he’s fed, but duck me, he’s never emotionally stimulated, never properly cuddled. Just left to his own devices. It’s actually so sad to watch. Sure as long as she has the latest clothes, and bragging about the latest holiday then who cares.

Reactions: 7
Dont think she’d give a tit either way to be honest who said what to her. She’s all for herself. Even if they didn’t get great news she wouldve still been off. I’d say something else has happened and like another person has said m is just her cover story.

I remember when I went on holiday with 2 of my kids, left my baby at home with my mum as he was too young for the type of holiday it was. He took sick on day 3 and had to go to hospital, let me tell you I was on the first flight back and with him within a few hours.

Had he been sick before I went there wasn’t a hope I was going. But m has taken seizures hours before they’ve went away and they still go. They don’t care. They never will. Ok, he’s clean, he’s fed, but duck me, he’s never emotionally stimulated, never properly cuddled. Just left to his own devices. It’s actually so sad to watch. Sure as long as she has the latest clothes, and bragging about the latest holiday then who cares.
M had a bad seizure when they were on the cruise and the didn't come home. They stayed.
Then before another holiday after that, she told us all the she had warned M to not be acting up while they were away like the time they were on the cruise

Reactions: 5
Wonder was that the same cruise she bought the artwork they were auctioning then was down at reception the next morning showing them she had no money in her bank account to pay for it😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.