ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there an issue with someone’s passport? 🤔 There’s much more going on here than she’s letting on anyway. She doesn’t have a conscience and puts her own needs first every time, it’s nothing to do with concern for her children. I don’t think it’s a finance issue either because she’d get the money from somewhere, she’s that determined. The picture she shared wearing the big sunglasses yesterday, her eyes looked very puffy and like she’d been crying.

Surely that reformer would need to be burnt at this stage? I wouldn’t like to have to use it after her 🤮

Reactions: 8
Was there an issue with someone’s passport? 🤔 There’s much more going on here than she’s letting on anyway. She doesn’t have a conscience and puts her own needs first every time, it’s nothing to do with concern for her children. I don’t think it’s a finance issue either because she’d get the money from somewhere, she’s that determined. The picture she shared wearing the big sunglasses yesterday, her eyes looked very puffy and like she’d been crying.

Surely that reformer would need to be burnt at this stage? I wouldn’t like to have to use it after her 🤮
I was saying this the other day...I would avoid it "like the plague" but we know we could catch the plague of it. I wonder how these business folk feel about her tagging them. Id be asking her kindly not to..or are they scared...I wonder what happened with the gym and PT. She is so manic. Can't stick with anything. From one fad to the next

Reactions: 7
I'd say nothing has happened other than her Crisis Loan was rejected🙈😂

We all know Toni is incapable of thinking or putting anyone other than herself first. She must have thought it was April Fools day the daft duck😅😂😂

Probably Paul tried to bum the trainer in the gym🤭🍆🍆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said "I only made it to Dublin lastnight" but her flight was at 10.10 in the morning. Why be at the airport the night before?

Reactions: 4
I think her and Paul were probably staying at a hotel near the airport with Paul driving back up in the morning once she'd got her flight but the Da rang and said M's not well/yous are disgrace (doubt the second one as nobody in that family will give her any home truths for fear of her wrath and her shaming them to her followers) and then she had a decision to make.

In all the guesswork going on here I just really hope M's health is ok and there's been no worrying developments in regards to him. I'm glad she did put him first this time and not throw his routine completely out of whack for her needs as usual.

Reactions: 5
In all the guesswork going on here I just really hope M's health is ok and there's been no worrying developments in regards to him. I'm glad she did put him first this time and not throw his routine completely out of whack for her needs as usual.
I really hope M is ok too. However, the fact she went swanning about the town for lunch in the Exchange spoke volumes to me. Priorities 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Naw nothing to do with children. It’s all about Toni. Typical bipolar syndrome. Plays the big I am and then over does it. Plays up to the IG until the anxiety gets the better of her. Then she crashes. Spell in Gransha would do her good.
Paul needs to grow a pair. Stand up to her. It’s for her own good

Reactions: 11
I think of there was something wrong with M she’s be on crying her lamps out and doing her ‘poor me’ routine

Reactions: 2
You are saying she has no conscience and doesn't care for her kids. You couldn't be more wrong. If it was MM, she would drop everything for. Even surgery. If it was M, she wouldn't give 2 fucks. If it was M like she said, she thought she would reward MM and take her out of school and treat her to a meal in the exchange and no a care in the world for M.

Surely she couldn't do reformer pilates if she was pregnant
Is she back at it? Just an out there theory tbh lol. I have her on insta but have her muted unless there is massive tea as I've not been able to hold my tongue before and got blocked... Which also shows she unblocks too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she back at it? Just an out there theory tbh lol. I have her on insta but have her muted unless there is massive tea as I've not been able to hold my tongue before and got blocked... Which also shows she unblocks too 🤣
😂😂 Yea she was back at Pilates today. Think her and Paul both were

• Sick
Guys ya all wrong. The reason she crying is because she didn’t get her way of going for surgery. That why she looking cried out. She’s being stubborn and crying she didn’t get what she wants.
She’s not crying because M isn’t well. She doesn’t give a fart about M as clearly pointed out numerous times through the year.

I tell you who is crying. The girls in the salon now she’s here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ps. I do hope M is okay. ❤
Of course he’s okay sure she was able to lift golden child and they all went for a nice ‘family’ meal to the exchange without M, says the girl who never gets to do normal things that other families get to do! Pull the other one Toni!

I think it’s 100% smoke screen for something else, not that she’s realised all of a sudden that her kids need her & she’s ‘more than a body’ dead on.Surgery will be rescheduled and pending, she can’t help herself.

her money would be better spent on a good therapist!

Ps. Sorry for the rant, just had to read it off my chest.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.