ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that is the way MM speaks to her mother and all the age of her, actually never mind the age of her - shows no respect at all. And Toni likely allows it because it feels like she has a friend. Gives you a peak into the MM must chat with/about the girls in school, any wonder the bullying rumours continue to circulate. Little madam!
What did she post or say ?? I must have missed it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Funny I was just thinking the same. I think she’s taking her sabbatical from social media.
Ashamedly, I’ve been checking for updates to humour my day.
I'd say she hasn't paid for Wi-fi package on the cruise, it can be pretty expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she hasn't paid for Wi-fi package on the cruise, it can be pretty expensive
That’s why we were treated to the “live” on Saturday. It’s funny the things she scrimps on. Took 9 pairs of designer sunglasses on holidays but won’t pay for the cruise WiFi 🤣

Cue stories from Toni……

Reactions: 5
That’s why we were treated to the “live” on Saturday. It’s funny the things she scrimps on. Took 9 pairs of designer sunglasses on holidays but won’t pay for the cruise WiFi 🤣

Cue stories from Toni……
Considering that you would think she would want to Face time Maddison etc, but it seems like out of sight out of mind

I think they are with others as well. When she went with her family the last time she didn't post much either.

Reactions: 3
Definitely hasn’t paid for Wi-Fi, I’ve never been on a cruise before well unless you count the stenaline 😂 and there was no signal at sea, surely she’d need to be contactable at all times with M and his poor health.

Reactions: 8
I nead another THREAD to watch, as she won't be on for another week, an the only other thread I watch is quite, HELP PLEASE 🙏

• Haha
I nead another THREAD to watch, as she won't be on for another week, an the only other thread I watch is quite, HELP PLEASE 🙏
Jemhow and ptwm...I accidentally became invested in ptwm. Another beggy scumbag.

On that ..the one thing about Toni is that she isn't a beggar in plain site...she's just a sneaky scamming cnut. Liar smelly and two faced. Vinegar tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stopped reading here on page 5 a few weeks ago and boys a dear what a morning I had catching up.

The only thing that's surprising is Paul is actually at home with M. And hopefully a few 🍆 too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.