ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that is the way MM speaks to her mother and all the age of her, actually never mind the age of her - shows no respect at all. And Toni likely allows it because it feels like she has a friend. Gives you a peak into the MM must chat with/about the girls in school, any wonder the bullying rumours continue to circulate. Little madam!

Reactions: 13
So they went to Orlando, stayed in a Universal hotel but didn’t go to Universal Studios? Or did I miss it? Very, very strange. They taxi’d it to Disney and Disney Springs from Universal for 3 days? She’s so brainless it’s not even funny. She’d have been better off staying in Disney Springs, some hotels are reasonable (for Disney area) and walking to Disney Springs in the evening 🤦🏻‍♀️ Most hotels put on complimentary shuttles to the Disney parks too. Well seeing money is no object 💸💸💸.

The outlets haven’t been cheap for years now, she still bought plenty and lord only knows how much MM got.

She sat doing that “live” today whilst still in a universal hotel in Orlando when she could have recorded it any day now she’s doing very little on her cruise and made the most of their time there. Anyone who’s ever been to Orlando knows it’s not a relaxing holiday as there’s too much to see and do to waste the opportunity (as A LOT of saving is involved for most who visit).

Toni is as lazy as she is stupid 🤯

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned on here they think there’s another person with them so she posts a pic of just her and MM names 🤣 Hi Toni 👋🏻 go and enjoy you’re time with your child and lay off social media for a while ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MM’s comment 🫣 It’s her account. I’m constantly embarrassed for them.
Quoting my own comment, how very narcissistic of me.

MM’s comment on Toni’s post has struck a cord with me though. As others have commented, it’s so disrespectful. I was no saint as a teenager and didn’t always get along with or agree with my ma, but I would never ever have publicly disrespected her! My ma and I still don’t always see eye to eye but I love her dearly and absolutely respect her as a person, the person who gave me life, loved and cared for me. All joking aside, it’s a horrible comment. Might even be an insight into the family dynamic. Toni doesn’t try to be the child’s parent, she tries to be her friend which is not healthy, particularly in the formative years. She’s made the rod for her own back though.

Reactions: 9
Do you not think that MM is making a reference to tattle as she is often called that here

100 per cent she's referencing here. Which just shows you the whole 'I promise you I do not read that site' bullshit that Toni spouts often enough is, in fact, just bullshit and her, Paul and quite obviously MM do read here!

Reactions: 9
100 per cent she's referencing here. Which just shows you the whole 'I promise you I do not read that site' bullshit that Toni spouts often enough is, in fact, just bullshit and her, Paul and quite obviously MM do read here!
Alot of the things she says and does is for her tattlers. Ofcourse she comes on to see what we are saying about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Toni telling MM about here? If so how innapropriate. She wants another person on her side even if it is a vulnerable teen. (Vulnerable because mm is her child). If mm has found out herself then I'd be telling her to never mind as it isn't her problem as she is a child and shouldn't need to worry about adult issues. But no Toni drags her into it.

But the fact that anyone has a thread on here says everything. Another responsible adult should be stepping in for mm and supporting her

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but I’ve reached boiling point now like.
I finished secondary school 15 years ago and remember taking a half day (with prior notice) to do my theory test and my parents being pulled up about it by my school - like how does mm get away with weeks away? No harm to her but the way she’s going she won’t have 2 brain cells to rub together like her ma. It’s a shame because it won’t be her fault and she won’t know any better if that’s all she’s known in that rats maze of a house 🙃

Reactions: 6
So they went to Orlando, stayed in a Universal hotel but didn’t go to Universal Studios? Or did I miss it? Very, very strange. They taxi’d it to Disney and Disney Springs from Universal for 3 days? She’s so brainless it’s not even funny. She’d have been better off staying in Disney Springs, some hotels are reasonable (for Disney area) and walking to Disney Springs in the evening 🤦🏻‍♀️ Most hotels put on complimentary shuttles to the Disney parks too. Well seeing money is no object 💸💸💸.

The outlets haven’t been cheap for years now, she still bought plenty and lord only knows how much MM got.

She sat doing that “live” today whilst still in a universal hotel in Orlando when she could have recorded it any day now she’s doing very little on her cruise and made the most of their time there. Anyone who’s ever been to Orlando knows it’s not a relaxing holiday as there’s too much to see and do to waste the opportunity (as A LOT of saving is involved for most who visit).

Toni is as lazy as she is stupid 🤯
She said it was best value!! But as she is so dumb didn’t factor in all the “lifts” from Jesus!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone have kids at mm school? Or know someone that has kids there

Phone up and put a complaint in

Reactions: 2
The length of time sitting putting on a full face of makeup while on holiday 🙄🙄 go and spend time enjoying the time away and the 'ypu don't need a whole lot of mascara when you get an lvl' then why did she proceed to putting about 6 coats on the lashes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That competition for their new brush - or whatever it is - looks so cheap 🤣 how are people fooled by this trash?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.