Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not indoors! I agree with Derry girl! She should be absolutely ashamed as a mother with a vulnerable child! She has people in her garden laying on top of Maggie may she has her family in her car goin to McDonalds,😡 Paul is just as much to blame! God forbid that poor child gets this virus it's only a matter of time!
A car load from two different households shopping for a mattress today and them lying all over them too while posing for pics, the shop should be ashamed too letting them do that

Reactions: 1
A car load from two different households shopping for a mattress today and them lying all over them too while posing for pics, the shop should be ashamed too letting them do that
Shop should be reported and closed for allowing this

Not indoors! I agree with Derry girl! She should be absolutely ashamed as a mother with a vulnerable child! She has people in her garden laying on top of Maggie may she has her family in her car goin to McDonalds,😡 Paul is just as much to blame! God forbid that poor child gets this virus it's only a matter of time!
Quite possibly on Thursday they will tell us we r allowed in doors.. I think ppl need to be careful they are following the correct guidelines and shouldn't point fingers unless they know what's currently allowed.. I get that its unclear to a certain extent but they need to be aware to follow the guide issued to their country and not pick bits from each country we hear about

Reactions: 2
She came on to show the makeup she did for her online class it's the EXACT same as the one she did previously besides a small amount of eyeshadow the last time,If I was paying for that class I would be fuming! The makeup is just caked on her face,hardly skillful!

I can’t stand the way she applies lipstick/lip gloss 😖 Fillered to death but she says she “just has good lips”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand the way she applies lipstick/lip gloss 😖 Fillered to death but she says she “just has good lips”
Definitely fillers and botox, nothing wrong with that just don't lie

She came on to show the makeup she did for her online class it's the EXACT same as the one she did previously besides a small amount of eyeshadow the last time,If I was paying for that class I would be fuming! The makeup is just caked on her face,hardly skillful!
I don't think she is talented at make up at all, it's just super thick foundation that is not even a match for her own skin tone, it's just so matt and flat

Oh same as that i also lost my dad during this thank god he did not get covid but still very hard.
Very sorry to read that you lost your Dad. Didn't want to scroll past without acknowledging him. God Bless xx

Definitely fillers and botox, nothing wrong with that just don't lie

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, but if you’re putting yourself out there as a social media influencer and someone outright asks did you get fillers don’t say it’s great genetics.
She always smacks them together, I find it wile annoying too 😭
The smacking and the big massive over line and the way she even applies lipstick and lipgloss, it’s like she’s pushing it hard on to her lips.

Bet her course is only using products that you can purchase from phoning perfect Paul - not any of the products that she had to buy 2 of, due to her OCD 😏😏

What does she mean in her stories today when she says “never thought I’d see 36”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.