Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry this is totally unrelated but thus thread gets a bit of traffic, Tropic Skincare, does anyone know if its actually any good? I like the sound of it but it seems like every other person is selling it. It’s the new Avon, “yer Da sells Tropic” 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for going off topic

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m really sorry this is totally unrelated but thus thread gets a bit of traffic, Tropic Skincare, does anyone know if its actually any good? I like the sound of it but it seems like every other person is selling it. It’s the new Avon, “yer Da sells Tropic” 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for going off topic
To be honest I wouldn't buy anything that was promoted by these influencers, they would sell their granny's for a fiver

To be honest I wouldn't buy anything that was promoted by these influencers, they would sell their granny's for a fiver
And its a mlm so would be similar stuff to yoonique etc, don't waste your money.
Research the ordinary brand, reasonable prices and products that in my opinion work

Why are people falling for all this crap of her creating products? It's all rebranded stuff from China ffs, it costs pennies and the factories they come from have a lot to answer for in terms of hygiene, looking after their employees etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

And its a mlm so would be similar stuff to yoonique etc, don't waste your money.
Research the ordinary brand, reasonable prices and products that in my opinion work
Agreed. I used to follow LisaDee and she was dead against these type of companies until she joined Arbonne and was all about the ££££. She sickens my shite now. Can't bear her.

Reactions: 5
What does she mean in her stories today when she says “never thought I’d see 36”
What does she mean in her stories today when she says “never thought I’d see 36”
Possibly the incident in December when she got caught out being vile about clients. She did mention that “6 months ago I didn’t think I’d see 36” her weight loss surgery was long before that.

Did anyone see her on about her daddy giving maggie mai a bike as it was her birthday and in their family they all do birthdays. It was bizarre.🤷‍♀️

Possibly the incident in December when she got caught out being vile about clients. She did mention that “6 months ago I didn’t think I’d see 36” her weight loss surgery was long before that.
Yeah actually you could be right, she's only sorry she got caught, not sorry for how she made them feel and in true Toni style, everything and everyone else was to blame but HER

Did anyone see her on about her daddy giving maggie mai a bike as it was her birthday and in their family they all do birthdays. It was bizarre.🤷‍♀️
She should actually be reported, I can't keep up with how many sets of fresh nails she has had since lockdown, yet other nail techs/beauticians etc are struggling to feed their families

I think she was being sarcastic here like ‘Awk look it’s MY birthday but Maggiemay gets a bike from my daddy’ that’s how I picked it up. The nails
dosen she do them herself? She had a few videos a month or so ago doing them

[/QUOTE]

@Irishgal91 please don't tell me you believe she has been doing these herself, she's in the salon getting pampered, spray tans, brows etc with no care about her vulnerable son and mum

@Irishgal91 please don't tell me you believe she has been doing these herself, she's in the salon getting pampered, spray tans, brows etc with no care about her vulnerable son and mum
I'm her defence I've a wax pot and gel lamp at home and tbh I think ppl think I'm goin somewhere on the sly.. it's really not hard to paint nails or remove a bit of hair ... wish shed get as good at washing the hair

i don’t think she would be stupid enough de do that and being on Instagram, they actually look like stick ons to me 🤔 and she can do her own brows?
btw I’m not her biggest fan but I’m just saying wat I think on that situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don’t think she would be stupid enough de do that and being on Instagram, they actually look like stick ons to me 🤔 and she can do her own brows?
btw I’m not her biggest fan but I’m just saying wat I think on that situation 🤷🏼‍♀️
So you haven't seen her going here there and everywhere then for unnecessary items when she has a vulnerable child and people in her home?

She did her own brows at the salon a while back and the beautician in her salon doesn’t even do acrylics so they probably are stick on.

She did her own brows at the salon a while back and the beautician in her salon doesn’t even do acrylics so they probably are stick on.
Well if they are then am shocked, she shares everything else so she would probably share putting those on too.

Didn’t she share her gel nails at home kit and say she was a nail tech a long time ago then she got backlash from nail people for recommending crap kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.