Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you haven't seen her going here there and everywhere then for unnecessary items when she has a vulnerable child and people in her home?
Aye I do see her doing that but that’s not wat I was saying I just think she has stick on nails an did her brows herself lol

Reactions: 2
Aye I do see her doing that but that’s not wat I was saying I just think she has stick on nails an did her brows herself lol
I'm not even following her and I'm guessing this. I dont think ppl realise how easy done it actually is lol

Reactions: 3
Am I sensing a bit of jealousy because the salon mirror was bought for a wee girls bedroom?

Am I sensing a bit of jealousy because the salon mirror was bought for a wee girls bedroom?
I would hope not as she sold it, am sure the wee girl that got it would be very happy, meanwhile I am using a hand mirror 😂😂

Indoor visits don't apply to those who are VULNERABLE and sheilding! That uneducated woman is laying on her poor vulnerable mothers bed! She needs to get a grip something shocking!
But she has her own rules has done all along and the nail bar ain't going yet because they are still using it to do their nails

Reactions: 1
This mouthpiece has made me really angry first she compared herself to Caroline Flack and now today this. How dare she compare herself of what happened to her from all her own doing to what happened to this poor child, shame on you.
You are the biggest bandwagon jumper on instagram

Attachments

This mouthpiece has made me really angry first she compared herself to Caroline Flack and now today this. How dare she compare herself of what happened to her from all her own doing to what happened to this poor child, shame on you.
You are the biggest bandwagon jumper on instagram
In fairness I think you’ve interrupted that wrong, I don’t see the issue with it. She didn’t mention herself and people on social media do jump the bandwagon and post stuff that isn’t necessarily true. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In fairness I think you’ve interrupted that wrong, I don’t see the issue with it. She didn’t mention herself and people on social media do jump the bandwagon and post stuff that isn’t necessarily true. 🤷🏼‍♀️
See that’s what she does, she makes it look like she’s not doing anything wrong but in all fairness she totally is comparing it “people jumping on the bandwagon” she’s referencing people talking about her which has in noway anything to do with what happened that poor little boy, all she had to do was put up her condolences, she didn’t have to go on about people gossiping. We all know it’s happens, it happens with every large media case. She just can’t help put her 2 pence in and make it all about her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No you have interpreted it wrong, she made it about it her as usual, was clear to see, she did not have to highlight that bit the same as she should never have compared herself to Caroline Flack

Mentally drained but poor old Paul still gotta slave alway in the Salon all week and weekend till all hours while she lays in her bed all day,Paul seems to do absolutely everything
She does make up and eyebrows and you think she was curing cancer 😒 he does everything from running the house cooking and cleaning to everything in-between now he's doin the salon and tiny tears is on the sofa ,shes a lazy mess!

Juicy Luci come from China that's the exact same lipgloss holder who she is trying to kind, I wouldn't put that stuff on my lips u wouldn't know what is in them but she wouldn't care it's all about the ££££ for her
Yes of course it did along with her brushes, sponges etc, I can't believe people think she created these things 😂

Did anyone manage to catch last night's snotty, pitiful 'poor little me' act before it was deleted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.