Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is there something strange going on with the CMB products recently? Toni doesn’t seem to be pushing them online as much (or at all?!) recently! And any of the CMB make up products are all showing as ‘out of stock’ on the website. But didn’t they get a huge delivery of crappy stick not too long ago? Maybe I’m reading too much into it but maybe the complaints people have made to the council have been heard?!
She's toooooo sick toooooo work lol
She can't lift her arms, wash / shower herself,
But, she can head to ikea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really disgusts me that she can't keep her trap shut about foreign affairs that she really has zero clue about.

Reactions: 10
Really disgusts me that she can't keep her trap shut about foreign affairs that she really has zero clue about.
She does this with all world news that she knows nothing about. I’ve my own opinions on the conflict in Gaza - that I don’t feel the need to discuss on social media. I’m sure many of us are the same.

The situation with Toni is nothing but virtue signalling. It’s her way of portraying she’s a good person. She’s disgusting.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is there something strange going on with the CMB products recently? Toni doesn’t seem to be pushing them online as much (or at all?!) recently! And any of the CMB make up products are all showing as ‘out of stock’ on the website. But didn’t they get a huge delivery of crappy stick not too long ago? Maybe I’m reading too much into it but maybe the complaints people have made to the council have been heard?!
She literally reads everything on here 😂 queue the latest delivery of products from China!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally reads everything on here 😂 queue the latest delivery of products from China!!
Actually laughing my head off 🤣 sure we may as well offer get some tea whilst she’s on here reading 🤗 why the f are they getting stock delivered to the house and not the warehouse?! Maybe Toni wants to answer that one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is very interesting, Beauty school?

Mc elhinneys is not selling the make up either, only the brushes and mirror's

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm so close to deleting her she's an absolute piece of tit. Poor poor madison having that as a mother. She's a disgrace. More concerned about getting a bit of attention on the gram than her son being sick. The masks not being worn in the house. She is actually thick as duck. I think for my own mental health I have to get rid of the bastard.

Reactions: 15
Mcelhinnreys are not selling her glosses or tit stick

She has put a sale on treatments in the salon

If I where self employed / rent a chair basis I would tell her to go feck herself

Did you see the state of the on house, that is not safe for Maddison, Jesus it's a building site

No health and safety measures in place whatsoever

Reactions: 5
Someone should 100% call the social for a welfare check. Who's even keeping an eye on him when she's videoing her wreck of a house and Paul's trying to bum the handymen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone should 100% call the social for a welfare check. Who's even keeping an eye on him when she's videoing her wreck of a house and Paul's trying to bum the handymen.
To be fair I don't think he spends a lot of time there, possibly respite but I woudnt be sure

Reactions: 1
I would love to report the bleeping bleep to the housing executive as what she is doing to that house is not in the housing rules unless u have brought the place, surely if u have the money for surgery, all that work in the house u could afford to buy or rent a bigger house 🤷 it's disgusting alot of people in this town who are living in bad conditions and would love a council house to rent the system is so unfair

Reactions: 11
I would love to report the bleeping bleep to the housing executive as what she is doing to that house is not in the housing rules unless u have brought the place, surely if u have the money for surgery, all that work in the house u could afford to buy or rent a bigger house 🤷 it's disgusting alot of people in this town who are living in bad conditions and would love a council house to rent the system is so unfair
Ring the housing office, its not allowed, is it even within the housing executive health & safety checks and regulations, I doubt it

Has the electrial and plumbing work been certified? I doubt it

Has the building work been approved by building control I doubt it

Absolutely go for it

My friend has SS out for a lot less

Reactions: 4
I think she has to own house and is lying..The Housing Executive can't be turning a blind eye to all the changes

Reactions: 3
Really didn't think there was any need to be posting poor Maddison when he was unwell.

Say what you like about Paul but it's plain to see wee Maddison thinks the world of him they look to have such a lovely bond. There is simply no way Antonia could cope alone with that wane. I remember when Paul was away one time there she was uploading a crying video to insta after getting him up and ready for school!...any minor convenience in her life its always poor me. That along with her recent actions prove what a self centered selfish woman she is🙄.

Her Da can buy her all the cream buns and come for all the visits he wants but he gives me Gary Glitter vibes sorry but had to be said🤮😆

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.