Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a row of HE houses here where I live and the tenants were given the option to buy them for a very small amount of money so yeah maybe she does own it now. I hope she does, at least that would be one sensible thing she's done with her money.

Reactions: 2
It's an absolute sin that in a poverty stricken city she goes on the way she does. Living in a house she doesn't need buying all sorts of unnecessary tat. I understand anyone wants the best life achievable for themselves but if they work for it fairly and don't flaunt. Lady Dirty Face lies on her hole all day and plays look what I have. She's disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nothing is sacred. Nothing is private. She lives every minute of her life online purely for the validation of others. A lot of her postings are now driven from what is discussed on here.

I laughed earlier.
Those poor people and what they are currently going through I can't stop thinking about them..... oh look new wardrobes! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don't understand where she gets all the money from me and husband both work full-time with 2 kids and our wages basically go on rent as we rent private renting is very expensive we only have a 3 bedroom basic house nothing fancy we would love a council house I just don't know how she affords all what she has got as we both have ok jobs with maximum wage but we couldn't afford her lifestyle

Everything with them is so extra but ends up looking tacky. If they were people who worked hard for a living I’d say “fair play to them” but claiming every benefit going, up to every scam and flaunting things the way they do is just gross. I don’t believe they own that house, she would have bragged about it before now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Everything with them is so extra but ends up looking tacky. If they were people who worked hard for a living I’d say “fair play to them” but claiming every benefit going and up to every scam is just gross. I don’t believe they own that house, she would have bragged about it before now.
Yep I remember her saying before in one of her stories months ago when she was sorting out endless amounts of clothes and makeup she forgot she brought and said this is why we don't own a house, so I don't think they did buy that house

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That bedroom seems more for a midde aged woman than a teenager, it's just so dull and lifeless but then again I hate that style of home decor, it's all the insta trends just thrown together with no uniqueness or personality.

Reactions: 8
That bedroom seems more for a midde aged woman than a teenager, it's just so dull and lifeless but then again I hate that style of home decor, it's all the insta trends just thrown together with no uniqueness or personality.
I came here to say the exact same thing. That's for Toni tat not maggiemay at all. Disgusting. She has no bother lifting her arms to film

What the hell they are ripping the kitchen out tonight and a new sofa coming 😳 what the duck why cant they not just complete one room first I honestly couldn't cope with all that at the one time they don't ever seem to complete one thing before starting onto the next, more cash to splash on a new kitchen now as well as a new bathroom

I love the bath but that's about it, the gold accessories are pure and utterly tack..is it wrong that I'm patiently waiting to see how this corner sofa sofa fits into her room

Reactions: 5
The spending is disproportionate to the earning.

People have to normally borrow thousands to do their house up like that.

Derry is a small place. If they're up to something it will be found out sooner or later.

Reactions: 11
She makes me sick, sitting there regretting things that she's spend thousands on as if they're so disposable. God she is a gremlin.

Reactions: 4
She makes me sick, sitting there regretting things that she's spend thousands on as if they're so disposable. God she is a gremlin.
Money doesn't buy taste, I actually hate every part of her decor apart from the pantry, the furniture is all too big and it looks claustrophobic and don't get me started on the mirrored furniture and the plastic grass on the walls 😂

That living room was rotten before and now it's even worse 🙃 the sofa doesn't match the footstool at all and now she's thinking about getting rid of the console that she just got to fit the bloody chair in 😂 couldn't write it.
Yet in the next breath she's going on about what's happening in Palestine. Make up your mind!!

Reactions: 6
Its like a game of tetris trying to fit all the oversized furniture into her house..That sofa is like something someone would put in a home cinema, its comfy but looks awful

• Haha
That sofa is awful looking! It’s far too big for the room but it’s another space that she can sprawl out on...she’s gonna move from lying in bed to lying on the new sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naw the sofa is too much...and it clashes big time with the footstool...a natural colour footstool would have been nicer then natural shades for cushions for sofa...there is too much navy...nothing matches...just no....and the furniture is too big for such small spaces...so much money 2 be spending unnecessarily...its crazy

Naw the sofa is too much...and it clashes big time with the footstool...a natural colour footstool would have been nicer then natural shades for cushions for sofa...there is too much navy...nothing matches...just no....and the furniture is too big for such small spaces...so much money 2 be spending unnecessarily...its crazy
QUOTE, I don't have money for new doors for mm bedroom
But, I went and bought a sofa that I don't like but it's comfortable 🤔

That makes sense, not

• Haha
Someone owns that house, there’s no way that could still be a housing executive house. I reckon if they haven’t bought it themselves then a friend or family member has bought it (perhaps for extra income) and they are renting it off them but obviously allowed free reign to do whatever they want to it. There’s no way the housing executive would agree to all those renovations. So in my opinion, she doesn’t own it but neither do the Housing Executive

Someone owns that house, there’s no way that could still be a housing executive house. I reckon if they haven’t bought it themselves then a friend or family member has bought it (perhaps for extra income) and they are renting it off them but obviously allowed free reign to do whatever they want to it. There’s no way the housing executive would agree to all those renovations. So in my opinion, she doesn’t own it but neither do the Housing Executive
Oh and she’ll be getting that footstool recovered, wait and see

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.