Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did have it all at her feet when Clíona came on board with her ££. Trips to Vegas for conventions etc.
At least Clíona has morals and dropped her as soon as the tit hit the fan.

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep coming on and posting pics with the put on depressed half dead face? It's so obviously put on. Yet give her some tacky tat and she'll be up chirping

Im still laughing at her crying the last day on Insta after Paul called her a spoofer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep coming on and posting pics with the put on depressed half dead face? It's so obviously put on. Yet give her some tacky tat and she'll be up chirping

Im still laughing at her crying the last day on Insta after Paul called her a spoofer 😂😂😂
I can't look at that pity party face any longer,nobody asked you to get a tummy tuck in the middle of a pandemic you dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Paul did right, that came across as so conceited, she was talking like she had found the cure for cancer, naw hun, you had a gastric band and plastic surgery, it wasn't a journey, it was a choice and I won't be made to feel bad from you because I am a size 18

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Paul did right, that came across as so conceited, she was talking like she had found the cure for cancer, naw hun, you had a gastric band and plastic surgery, it wasn't a journey, it was a choice and I won't be made to feel bad from you because I am a size 18
I completely agree. She was spoofing and acting like queen of weightloss. And her derogation language was awful. I'm also a size 18 and happy so she can kiss my behind

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With Maddison and his needs would you not think she would be more concerned with trying to buy a house to have some sort of equity. Her and Paul won’t be around forever and you’d think she’d want a nest egg for his care instead of frivolous spending on more tacky decor and furniture and multiples of everything.
Very good point actually!! She doesn’t see beyond herself thon doll

I am not sure but I would say she has had that house since the wee boy was born and wouldn't have had as much then as she does now but as long as she is paying the rent I think it's all above board and cannot be asked to move

Unfortunately I think he will eventually end up in full time care and in saying this I am not actually being mean, the older he gets, the harder it's going to be and will be difficult for them to fulfill all his needs.
@Derry_girl - I think your right about that one, it only really matters what you have when they are giving you housing executive. If that was me with all that money I’d be buying my own home. That’s just selfishness in the highest degree, she could afford to buy a house and there are many others out there in more need than she is. All she sees is her own petty, pathetic needs. I mean how many body enhancement surgeries living in housing executive, you couldn’t bleeping write it.

I am not sure but I would say she has had that house since the wee boy was born and wouldn't have had as much then as she does now but as long as she is paying the rent I think it's all above board and cannot be asked to move

Unfortunately I think he will eventually end up in full time care and in saying this I am not actually being mean, the older he gets, the harder it's going to be and will be difficult for them to fulfill all his needs.
@VioletBear - 100% it’s sad but it’s true. I work with those with learning disabilities, autism and mental health issues. Poor boy, my heart breaks for him ❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here here sister!!!

Reactions: 1
She definitely did deny it all at first, she was in the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast on her bed (standard) and her reaction was “whatever, my business will be ok”
Narcissism at its finest 🤯🤯

Tut tut someone is breaking the covid restrictions government law by taking a wee drive 🤦‍♀️
Just me or is there something really off about her feet???

I personally know the girl she told to jump of the bridge. She booked Toni for her wedding but Paul rang her to cancel as Toni had "other commitments". A bit of too and fro arguments over the phone and the girl finally went to shop to speak with Toni as it was short notice to cancel. girl told her that Toni cancelling was adding to her wedding stress and that she was gona warn other brides, to which Toni said "you would be better of jumping the bridge your such a miserable person" or something along those lines. She then slated the girl to every person who came into the shop.
I fairness to Cliona she made contact and offered the girl any help she could
I can’t believe how full of her own self importance she is.... is the woman well?

Totally unrelated but why can’t I follow any of you??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I can’t believe how full of her own self importance she is.... is the woman well?

Have it turned off teaspill

Reactions: 2

Her feet are enormous and she wears those ridiculous “designer” sock trainer things that look like she’s going deep sea diving! She has no taste or class but they were expensive and something for her to brag about when she was buying them 🙄

I think I have that feature turned off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her feet are enormous and she wears those ridiculous “designer” sock trainer things that look like she’s going deep sea diving! She has no taste or class but they were expensive and something for her to brag about when she was buying them 🙄

Probably another Ali express special 😂

Thats put on for sympathy and freebies
Well she got one

Reactions: 2
She lied that she had security at the hotel event,
She blamed her sister for leaking the scandal,
But, infact it was her bestie, that did it,,, the screenshots where from the work group chat.

Then she wrote up a whole post pity party that she accepts full responsibility for her actions, the said photographer didn't put up an apology, he slagged the girl off too.

She then, went on to air her personal family business on instagram, slander at it's finest
She talked about her father being accused as a paedophile, her sister being tonix, who only, takes, takes and never gives back,

Toni, you need help, Paul if your reading this, get her help,

Reactions: 3
Probably another Ali express special 😂

Well she got one
It worked. Least her heart smiled because her face is like a smacked arse

They are enormous and I don't know whats worse. The diving boots or the big pointed toe backless flats she thinks are so professional

• Haha
Reactions: 8