Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From reading the guidelines I think she's OK to have staff in the shop, its no different to staff working anywhere..Retail is just closed to the public but staff can be on the premises..But for 2 people that were in a high risk country and should've isolating they are out and about

Reactions: 3
From reading the guidelines I think she's OK to have staff in the shop, its no different to staff working anywhere..Retail is just closed to the public but staff can be on the premises..But for 2 people that were in a high risk country and should've isolating they are out and about
Oh grand lol makes sense

So the salon is supposed to be closed. Like all employees shipped off home?So why are her employees still in the salon boxing up orders? Am I wrong here? Is she not bending the rules again?
This would not be a breach, it's just the same as an online company

Reactions: 2
Paul has no choice but to try to appease her. You have no idea the level of toxic that a narcissist has. His life would not be worth living if he did not dance to her tune. There’s no manning up to be done here. It’s her way or lose your children, house and everything you’ve worked for. He is an enabler, yes, but that’s what he has to do to have any kind of living with this woman. There’s no sitting down and taking to her, no normal conversation that would be had in any marriage. He has to play her game by her rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Paul has no choice but to try to appease her. You have no idea the level of toxic that a narcissist has. His life would not be worth living if he did not dance to her tune. There’s no manning up to be done here. It’s her way or lose your children, house and everything you’ve worked for. He is an enabler, yes, but that’s what he has to do to have any kind of living with this woman. There’s no sitting down and taking to her, no normal conversation that would be had in any marriage. He has to play her game by her rules.
This is just awful 😭😭, he has lots of rights and she couldn't cope with the kids herself as we all know.
She actually makes me feel sick, aye didn't see her mum for 3 weeks, I wish it was only 3 weeks I haven't seen my mum and you Antonio are part of the reason the rest of us aren't getting to see our elderly/vulnerable parents you absolutely selfish witch of a woman, swanning off to God knows where for unnecessary surgery with a husband who had covid and not quarantining when you came back but hey sure, as long as you are OK duck everyone else

And another thing no amount of surgery is gonna make you beautiful when you are ugly inside and all those inspirational quotes doesn't change the person you are

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her mum was in the range yesterday shopping, with two wee girls,

Toni was out and about today I seen her,

She couldn't cope to raise the kids on her own, she can't even look after her own hygiene needs.

She's vile, a year ago she was caught out chatting about brides,, her very own bff Keira leaked the messages,,

Paul is just as bad in my opinion, he's as greedy as her,

Reactions: 7
So the salon is supposed to be closed. Like all employees shipped off home?So why are her employees still in the salon boxing up orders? Am I wrong here? Is she not bending the rules again?
I walked past yesterday and they are in packing orders with no masks on too. Maybe they are all immune now that perfect Paul has had it 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The photo with all the workers in, No social distancing, That's right, covid queen & king are exempt from the rules

Reactions: 3
More fool the customers who go back and let these people with no concept of hygiene near them and thats even before they break covid regulations

Reactions: 4
Her mum was in the range yesterday shopping, with two wee girls,

Toni was out and about today I seen her,

She couldn't cope to raise the kids on her own, she can't even look after her own hygiene needs.

She's vile, a year ago she was caught out chatting about brides,, her very own bff Keira leaked the messages,,

Paul is just as bad in my opinion, he's as greedy as her,
Was it kiera? And her blaming her sister too

"It's not about the sales" 😂😂😂 Toni money is your god ya dose. Her posts are unreal then you get all the ball lickers in the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
By duck she’s a dose. That post this morning 🙄

Toni you’re selling Ali express makeup online, hardly making the world a better place 🤦🏼‍♀️ Catch yourself on!

I feel sorry for the customers, duped into buying that rubbish. As the saying goes, a fool and their money are easily parted 🤷🏼‍♀️

She really is a piece of work.

Aye, @Donegal Doll - the ball lickers in the comments 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Such an amateur too, showing orders being printed out etc, how many businesses do that! Big spending spree coming up, who wants to guess what she will be buying multiples of next?

Reactions: 6
Can't believe people are this stupid to believe she created these items 😂😂

Is this not a clear breach of rules? 8 people from all different households
What id love to know is why did she not let them work in the salon doing work they’re probably paid for... instead of childminding? All those people could have packaged them orders and sent them and she could have sat at home looking after her son but she chose the latter.

Such an amateur too, showing orders being printed out etc, how many businesses do that! Big spending spree coming up, who wants to guess what she will be buying multiples of next?
And her hand writing the address on labels from the pound shop 😂

• Haha