Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50% off all CMB products, I'm sure all the people that have purchased off her the last few days will be pissed off at that! Even at 50 % off you are still making money Toni as it costs you pennies to ship over on a slow boat from china! Is this price decrease because you have your website up and running and we cant have all those card payments amounting into x amount of pounds for the tax man to get his hands on??

Reactions: 12
lip gloss costs around $0.79 per unit including box and applicator ,.based on min order quantities of approx 5000 , its volume driven, she also needs to pay duty and vat on importing from china etc , .lots of mark up on cosmetics

Reactions: 2
lip gloss costs around $0.79 per unit including box and applicator ,.based on min order quantities of approx 5000 , its volume driven, she also needs to pay duty and vat on importing from china etc , .lots of mark up on cosmetics
Agree she isn't just paying the 79 cents but it's still a huge mark up. So it's the dishonesty claiming she created them that annoys me. She created the packaging not the actual make up

Reactions: 3
Report them, they should be isolating,
This makes me so angry..They are the most ignorant and selfish couple I know..Shows how much regard they have for staff and customers and as for her poor vulnerable son at home.. but just so long as Toni can do as she pleases

Why does she keep sharing stuff about toxic friends and removing them from her life.. you cant remove what you don't have love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was obviously in Homesense because thats where her new gold light fittings are from

Reactions: 1
Well I brought the exact same tin on aliexpress for 80p! She really believes her old tatt is something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me cringe every time she says award winning makeup artist. So conceited and deluded. We've all seen the stuff for sale on various websites. Why lie and say its a bargain at full price. No it is not. Always inflating her own ego

Well i laughed this morning at her stories 😂😂 it's so bad when you actually believe your own lies. The womans completely and utterly deluded.

Reactions: 6
These posts are not going to age well.
She is blatantly doing what she is denying in these posts.
Keep the receipts tattlers. Theyll come in handy soon.

These posts are not going to age well.
She is blatantly doing what she is denying in these posts.
Keep the receipts tattlers. Theyll come in handy soon.
Think she might have been having a little read 😂

Is she just a born liar or so deluded and removed from the real world that she believes the rubbish she talks..I actually feel sorry for her, the mental health issues are glaringly obvious..
Its greed, she says she is not materialistic and money doesn't matter but it does, it's all she focuses on

Her bluffing game is strong. Imagine when she is exposed as a fraud, these posts resurface just exposing the extent to which she lies. Mortified for her already...

Reactions: 7