Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually stupid? I am starting to question if she all there.
How can she post this and break every rule going?
I have often thought the same thing myself. Not being nasty but I genuinely think she is unintelligent.

She’s also the queen of hypocrites (as another tattler crowned her in a previous post) and is so wrapped up in her own self importance she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I have often thought the same thing myself. Not being nasty but I genuinely think she is unintelligent.

She’s also the queen of hypocrites (as another tattler crowned her in a previous post) and is so wrapped up in her own self importance she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
Its actually quite bizarre behaviour, maybe she even believes she created her own products because she rebranded them from China

Reactions: 5
I think that she is mentally unwell and so selfish and delusional she believes the fantasy world that she has created..Maddison isn't at school because he's vulnerable but yet his parents gallivanting to a high risk country and flaunt every covid law..its that poor child I feel sorry for, money and her vanity clearly mean more to her

Reactions: 5
They should be answerable to all their stupidity recently, particularly the risks to maddison. Certainly there should be some intervention from authorities who have input into his care. They are bound to know what she's been up to.

Reactions: 1
I think she needs help, a good psychiatrist is what she needs,
She's as mad as a box of frogs

Can anyone explain why Maddison still isn’t at school?! My very close friend’s son has similar health issues as Maddison’s but he has been back at school since September. I can’t understand Antonio’s reasoning for preventing poor Maddison his wee break to school. Especially when she can’t be bleeping arsed to make any effort to stop covid spread herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Surely they are breaking the law, by not sending him to school.

My kids are high risk, I kept them off a few years ago because of sickness and bugs in the school, I received a letter from the board, about them missing school

I tbjnk there was something about children who were tube fed not being able to return but that may have changed

She was laughing on her stories last night and said that it was sore on her tummy so she definitely did get a tummy tuck. I really can’t believe all the orders the put out this weekend. How can people be supporting her so much? It’s shockin. I just can’t get my head round it at all.

She can't be for real 😡 she has not supported her poor son once, flying to another country to get surgery with her husband who had covid, not the mention the bperfect event, her staff not wearing masks her and Paul going into the salon when he had covid and Also the old man they had in the shop putting display shelfs up for them that poor man probably didn't have a clue Paul had covid or he wouldn't of done it, she is a disgrace of a human being only Cares about herself

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She can't be for real 😡 she has not supported her poor son once, flying to another country to get surgery with her husband who had covid, not the mention the bperfect event, her staff not wearing masks her and Paul going into the salon when he had covid and Also the old man they had in the shop putting display shelfs up for them that poor man probably didn't have a clue Paul had covid or he wouldn't of done it, she is a disgrace of a human being only Cares about herself
The woman is a bleeping idiot, preaching to the masses when she has broken every guideline going

Reactions: 4
Naw them stories 🤦‍♀️ there really must be something seriously wrong with her if she's telling people to educate themselves when the one that needs educating is her. bleeping dick

Reactions: 10
She is now posting on her stories telling people to educate themselves in relation to covid and special needs..Maybe as parents of a child with severe special needs they should educate themselves before preaching to others..
This has just confirmed for me that she lives in fantasy land and really thinks she does no wrong..

Doesn't even bother to brush her hair for a week probably not washed herself either. she is one dirty woman

Just when you think she couldn't get any stupider, out it comes! I really think she has mental problems, but she will never be anything else but this character she has made for herself, its all an act hidden by a mask, underneath is a very unhappy woman,

Reactions: 6
I do believe that woman needs to seek physcological help! It is not normal for a grown woman not to wash or brush her hair never mind someone whose working in the beauty industry. Don't even get me started on the posts earlier about educating ourselves....i honestly do not know how the authorities are not involved because she has broke every rule going!!

Reactions: 9