Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her son? I hope she is not insinuating that people on this page have done that.
Not one bad word has ever been said about her children or family on here, it's not their fault she is an asshole

Reactions: 9
She just chats absolute tit as she knows a lot of her followers will just believe whatever tripe she decides to spill. She’ll say whatever she wants to get sympathy and make people believe this myth that she is horribly ‘trolled’. She’s always done it long before the days of tattle, the slightest hint of criticism she goes on the offensive or defensive making out she is a victim. She’s a dangerous, delusional witch.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201204-140021_Facebook.jpg

Oooops...forgot to add.....you can actually buy this a greetings card 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ever notice the way she puts stickers over the boxes so her followers can't see the Chinese customs stickers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see from her stories she was in Asda, no doubt it was essential 🤔 She clearly has issues with following rules but is great at telling us how she follows them and telling others how to follow them..Someone in her family or friends really need to intervene and tell her she needs help, her mental health is deplorable and its so easy to see, that's from only what she shares..I can only imagine what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: 5
I follow colour me bootiful on Insta but I cant see stories only grid posts....has Toni put me on restricted view maybe?

Is she living in a different world to us? Preaching about fighting corona, apparently that means going to have non essential surgery in a diff country, making sure her staff do not wear ppe right, making her long suffering corona positive husband take her everywhere and dumping her beautiful child with disability and her vulnerable parents can just come and go in the covid ridden house....AND now in Asda, good job I didn't see her there, I really would have lost my tit at her.
What the actual duck!! I know a girl that's reported her to the council and psni, people are fed up with her tit,

I follow colour me bootiful on Insta but I cant see stories only grid posts....has Toni put me on restricted view maybe?
I think its because you are lucky to not have to see it hahahaha

• Haha
Is she living in a different world to us? Preaching about fighting corona, apparently that means going to have non essential surgery in a diff country, making sure her staff do not wear ppe right, making her long suffering corona positive husband take her everywhere and dumping her beautiful child with disability and her vulnerable parents can just come and go in the covid ridden house....AND now in Asda, good job I didn't see her there, I really would have lost my tit at her.
What the actual duck!! I know a girl that's reported her to the council and psni, people are fed up with her tit,

I think its because you are lucky to not have to see it hahahaha
I don't understand how she is getting away with it all as I have seen people fined for a lot less

If what I hear is true then it hasn't gone un noticed, apparently they are putting a case together but whether thats true or not we will have to wait and see, but when she's posting all this stuff she can't deny any of it

If what I hear is true then it hasn't gone un noticed, apparently they are putting a case together but whether thats true or not we will have to wait and see, but when she's posting all this stuff she can't deny any of it
I actually hope this is true. Fingers crossed. Have you heard it from a reliable source?

I've never seen a house look so tacky. A lovely council house all wrapped up like a present with the summer chair still sitting in the middle of it all!

• Haha