Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lazy witch is seriously not laying in bed still getting paul to bring her a bleeping hot chocolate even though she knows she will just spend the night boking it up?? She is one lazy greedy fucker 🤬

Reactions: 7
The people buying from her clearly don't believe that she actually created these products herself and if they do they are just as dumb as her. She can't even make pasta so how would they think she could develop a make up brand

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her bluffing game is strong. Imagine when she is exposed as a fraud, these posts resurface just exposing the extent to which she lies. Mortified for her already...
Princess Baskin I like what you're saying and I think know what's coming, was thinking of something similar

Reactions: 4
Paul had fairly filled out or as my mother would say - he’s thriving! Gosh I’m amazed! Has to be a very depressing house to live in folks. Imagine your mother staying in bed all day on Instagram. Not even washed or anything. I feel relatively normal about my own life compared to tonis now

Reactions: 11
Paul had fairly filled out or as my mother would say - he’s thriving! Gosh I’m amazed! Has to be a very depressing house to live in folks. Imagine your mother staying in bed all day on Instagram. Not even washed or anything. I feel relatively normal about my own life compared to tonis now
Was thinking the same thing about Paul he's got very rough looking. He's nothing but a door mat imagine being in bed that time of day lazy brute

Reactions: 5
Cue all the spending coming up with today's website sales. Garden centres are still open so maybe we will see some Christmas decorations for outside the house, or maybe The Range will get a wee visit.

• Haha
Cue all the spending coming up with today's website sales. Garden centres are still open so maybe we will see some Christmas decorations for outside the house, or maybe The Range will get a wee visit.
A full size sleigh with a santa and the light up christmas garden posts 😂

• Haha
Was thinking the same thing about Paul he's got very rough looking. He's nothing but a door mat imagine being in bed that time of day lazy brute
To be fair if he was covid positive he’s probably still suffering - and imagine being unwell but still having to tend on your whole family hand & mouth with zero help.

To be fair if he was covid positive he’s probably still suffering - and imagine being unwell but still having to tend on your whole family hand & mouth with zero help.
Imagine being covid positive and travelling to another country without a thought for any other human being so have no compassion for him this time

Reactions: 12
He looks absolutely exhausted, I suppose that's what happens when you take unnecessary trips abroad with you lazy wife whilst you're covid positive. They are complete idiots. What if their wee boy took ill with covid whilst they were away.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being covid positive and travelling to another country without a thought for any other human being so have no compassion for him this time
I honestly think he wouldn’t have the living of a dog if he didn’t tend to her and knew that for a quiet life he had to do it. I don’t agree with the risks they have taken at all, but I honestly think he’s not a bad person - just totally bullied into being submissive to her all the time. I honestly DO feel for him. She’s completely toxic.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think he wouldn’t have the living of a dog if he didn’t tend to her and knew that for a quiet life he had to do it. I don’t agree with the risks they have taken at all, but I honestly think he’s not a bad person - just totally bullied into being submissive to her all the time. I honestly DO feel for him. She’s completely toxic.
I don't think he's a bad person but he should have just manned up and put his foot down

I can’t believe she is saying there isn’t much difference between her magic wand and the nars brush, looks wise she’s right, hers is a complete replica but quality wise I would like to see her evidence where she says its fact that they are the same quality.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she is saying there isn’t much difference between her magic wand and the nars brush, looks wise she’s right, hers is a complete replica but quality wise I would like to see her evidence where she says its fact that they are the same quality.
I love Nars products they are top quality

Reactions: 1
She will be out to penny's in letterkenny wait and c 😠

See I used to think this and actually feel sorry for Paul, but not anymore. As much as I think he’s a decent fella, I think he’s a complete enabler and he has created a monster by doing everything for her and spoiling her for years. He’s the author of his own misfortune, and what a misfortune it is.

Reactions: 11
See I used to think this and actually feel sorry for Paul, but not anymore. As much as I think he’s a decent fella, I think he’s a complete enabler and he has created a monster by doing everything for her and spoiling her for years. He’s the author of his own misfortune, and what a misfortune it is.
Oh I TOTALLY agree. What Husband would sit back and let their Wife fritter away tens of thousands on clothes and makeup to stay in boxes and bin liners taking up a full spare room and a bathroom in their house and think that was normal behaviour. That stuff that’s rotting is a deposit for a house ffs. I know my Husband would be addressing it & doing so because he loved me and wanted me to get help for it. Who buys 2/3/4 of everything? Most of them boxes of makeup are surely out of date now but they’ll be sold in DePop some day she can be bothered.
I’ve never seen someone fritter so much money - she might as well have burned it all.
You’re right too - Paul IS an enabler. True saying -help makes you helpless. Her forte is manipulation, that’s it.

Reactions: 9
You know what they say "if you dance with the devil you will burn your hands" id say Paul's are burnt off 🔥

• Haha
So the salon is supposed to be closed. Like all employees shipped off home?So why are her employees still in the salon boxing up orders? Am I wrong here? Is she not bending the rules again?