Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Trading Standards and EU regulations state that all ingredients should be listed on product. I have only seen products online so I'm unsure if they are labelled
I looked at bperfect page for comparison and all the ingredients are listed on their page but not on Pinocchios

I was bought these two products
Is that ingredients on the lip gloss? Very hard to read and is true they are like paint thinners?

Just witnessed her and Paul pulling up outside the salon I was on my way past I didn’t see if they actually went inside but it wouldn’t shock me if they did

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
BPerfect's products all say they were Made in China and distributed by Bperfect too. Does hers say that?
Also was she not bumming on one time about the lip glosses all have Hyaluronic Acid in them and how hydrating it is?

Reactions: 2
Is this a bit clearer
Well if it's in there why so secretive about it all

BPerfect's products all say they were Made in China and distributed by Bperfect too. Does hers say that?
Also was she not bumming on one time about the lip glosses all have Hyaluronic Acid in them and how hydrating it is?
At least brendan admits his products are from China, apparently Pinocchio hasa wee factory in creggan producing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she’s saying some of the crap is out of stock and some is in the depot ready to deliver to the shop. Basically the slow boat from China has been letting her down this year again 🤭 you’d wonder at that wouldn’t you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cushion and light talk almost sent me over the edge...she’s lost her mind officially. What an utter twit. It’s all about image for her. Changing this that and the other so she can post Instagram worthy pictures. Well she can get to Feck. I often wonder who was loopier between her and cliona when they became business partners but now I’m hoping it was cliona that ended the partnership and friendship. Toni is nothing but a begging magpie with a fake fur coat and definitely no knickers. She’s like ms trunchball from Matilda. A big lonely bully.

Reactions: 10
The cushion and light talk almost sent me over the edge...she’s lost her mind officially. What an utter twit. It’s all about image for her. Changing this that and the other so she can post Instagram worthy pictures. Well she can get to Feck. I often wonder who was loopier between her and cliona when they became business partners but now I’m hoping it was cliona that ended the partnership and friendship. Toni is nothing but a begging magpie with a fake fur coat and definitely no knickers. She’s like ms trunchball from Matilda. A big lonely bully.
Her house is not my cup of tea at all, I think it's quite chavvy to be honest

Reactions: 9
She really fucks me off, my hub lost his job because of corona so we are living on nothing, I cant even afford to by my kids anything this Xmas, and there her buying more shite. This world seems so wrong sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I apologise for using this word but she is one braggy, selfish, thoughtless, up her hole bleep!! Does she not know that so many people here are struggling both financally and mentally and theres her going out and spending what would probably feed a family for 2 weeks on pillows and cushions and bleeping lights to turn round and act a brat saying i hate every one of them and will now to and spend even more on new ones. She really rags my shite!!

Reactions: 13
No harm to her but the new lights are rotten, cheap plastic looking gold the ones that are up are much classier and nicer but sure says a lot about her

Reactions: 4
She really fucks me off, my hub lost his job because of corona so we are living on nothing, I cant even afford to by my kids anything this Xmas, and there her buying more shite. This world seems so wrong sometimes
I feel for you, this is so sad, I would love to buy your kids a small gift each but I don't want to show who I am on here and I can't think of anyway round it

No harm to her but the new lights are rotten, cheap plastic looking gold the ones that are up are much classier and nicer but sure says a lot about her
They just look odd, would have been better capping them off and filling in the holes, they are too close to the padded cell wall

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel for you, this is so sad, I would love to buy your kids a small gift each but I don't want to show who I am on here and I can't think of anyway round it
Thankyou thats so lovely, we will make the most of it, its about family really as long as we have each other then thats a Christmas right there xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thankyou thats so lovely, we will make the most of it, its about family really as long as we have each other then thats a Christmas right there xx
True I just don't like to see anyone going without. I don't know if you live in Derry but there are a few local groups who you could ask, don't be ashamed to ask for help this is a stressful time and things will get better x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m appalled by her behaviour, she’s merely compulsively overcompensating for what she is lacking, brains and peace of mind spring to my mind. I genuinely believe she has several issues that need addressed - and not by a self proclaimed “counsellor” / life coach with sketchy qualifications.

Her disgusting overspending will catch up with her one day, I understand that in the mean time it’s a hard watch, particularly during such a tough time for so many. Considering her humble background, she has no desire to relate to her audience and I feel she intentionally goads them by behaving this way, please don’t bite.

It always seems to me that she has an actual need to showcase her indulgence and I personally find it gut wrenching at best.

Without sounding bitchy, she really doesn’t understand the value of money as she has been protected by perfect Paul, the enabler. There’s no doubt, she was not raised like that and I think she likes to show off her wares like a status symbol - “look what I can spend”, it’s all very sad because we all know she’d be better off saving it for her inevitable downfall.

She often refers to herself as “all fur coat, no knickers”, I believe this is the only honest statement she makes. They live on the “never never” and if it wasn’t for the certainty of their high DLA payments, it might be a very different story.

I completely understand that her posts with frivolous spending are sickening, but those who actually have money don’t spend it, they certainly don’t waste it the way she does.

Her downfall is imminent, have your popcorn ready 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure one wee trip to dunelm or the range and she'd have the full month of her sons DLA spent. I'd have to have a long hard think about whether I could even afford to buy a few pillows at that price. The amount she spends is actually shocking. She isn't the slightest bit relatable.

Reactions: 3
Does that mean she has been physically out shopping when she wasn't supposed to then? She's the biggest melter in Derry. Also, what is that padded cell all about? Her arse will barely fit in it and even if it does I don't see why you'd want to sit there 😂 biggest waste of space going. Next she will have it all shelved for her designer handbags to sit on proud display.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's an absolute disaster of a woman. I can't wait for her to be brought down a peg or two. She's just constantly forgetting where she lives and where she has came from.

Reactions: 6