Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well, coming home from work today around 4 and guess who was in front of me driving their big fancy white Range Rover with their CMB number plate none other than Paul himself and guess where they turned off....... into the covid testing centre in maydown must be away in for his second test now after them being out of the country absolute disgrace
Waste of time. They still have to isolate, negative test result or not

Reactions: 3
As far as I'm aware you only get tested if you are displaying symptoms. They don't test you after ypu have had a positive test, so I'm wondering of one of them has symptoms now after being out of the country for non essential surgery..what a joke of a couple,makes me so angry..
PS it was my colleague who asked for ingredients and she was told to call to shop for them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I'm aware you only get tested if you are displaying symptoms. They don't test you after ypu have had a positive test, so I'm wondering of one of them has symptoms now after being out of the country for non essential surgery..what a joke of a couple,makes me so angry..
PS it was my colleague who asked for ingredients and she was told to call to shop for them
Website live, no ingredients on page and products created by Antonio 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Website live, no ingredients on page and products created by Antonio 😂😂
When you put it like that 🤣

I wish people weren’t so foolish with their money. Her “creations” and “weapons” (as I see she’s referring to the brushes) are very obviously cheap tat 🤦🏼‍♀️

That chick that's CMBs "brand ambassador" is always filtered to the high heavens 🤣 proves the products are that shite lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can get a test so much easier now, if she is near the salon then she needs reported as soon as she is in them salon doirs to Derry Council, she goes how she is protecting her family but Maddison is a high risk which just sings to me 'Social Services' Is even Oaul his father ?

That chick that's CMBs "brand ambassador" is always filtered to the high heavens 🤣 proves the products are that shite lol
You can't even see her nose she is that filtered, she looks bloody awful and the thing is she's probably a naturally pretty girl behind all that make-up

You can get a test so much easier now, if she is near the salon then she needs reported as soon as she is in them salon doirs to Derry Council, she goes how she is protecting her family but Maddison is a high risk which just sings to me 'Social Services' Is even Oaul his father ?
Hey? What makes you question that?

Who even are these girls, that are her brand ambassadors ?

What hope have these young girls, selling / advertising cheap shite, listening to her lies,,,,

Message the b.a. for the ingredients and the country the products where made?

Council can do inspections!

Created by Pinocchio....sorry...Antonio! Always getting them two mixed up!
20201125_084606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I created a product I would be able to list the ingredients off the top of my head because I would not sell a product that I didn't know inside out

Reactions: 5
If I created a product I would be able to list the ingredients off the top of my head because I would not sell a product that I didn't know inside out
Is it not illegal not to list your product ingredients? I hope she is well insured as that is a nice claim waiting to happen.
Trading standards would be all over this

Reactions: 3
Yeah Trading Standards and EU regulations state that all ingredients should be listed on product. I have only seen products online so I'm unsure if they are labelled