Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s DURING!!! Jesussss!
I see Nikita at the durning too and I just can’t cope! It’s not a hard word to spell

And god love her sure she’ll be tired now for her next holiday

Reactions: 3

Smashbox

Aye she had to look after HER OWN CHILDREN 😱

It’s up there with “I’m alive” for me 🤣

I wish this thread had a wiki, so much hypocrisy yet comedy gold from our Toni 🤣
We need to do a wiki 😅
---
Remember she used to say Sean her nephew - only she called him brother was like lifted after school one day ne taken away from them? Almost like the state lifted him without their permission.

• Wow

sunshinex80

I think we need to keep a wee tally of all these holidays, nights away and abandoning of M like they do on the Laura-Ann thread for all her holidays - when it’s all written down it’s quite eye opening. Then we can update it on each trip.

can anyone remember them all?

May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I know you said no one gets a statement if there's nothing wrong with them but that's simply not true. I know of a person who gets every form of DLA and has told me that they could 'show me what to do so I could get it' and not have to work
100% agree. Theres a family near me- 3 sisters (all married with grown kids) and a daughter of one who have played the system for years, getting brand new DLA cars/jeeps every 3yrs. It would sicken you.

• Sick

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I always thought that reformer pilates would be a tough enough class, but it must be easy enough or that lazy lump would never stick at it.
I would actually love to try it once a week along side my gym classes. does anyone know anything about it? Would it be a benefit to me along side weights and cardio classes?
It is tougher than regular pilates, but I absolutely love it. I lift 3 times a week and find it compliments it well- but I can't afford to go more than once a week (when I do get) tbh. The burn in your core after really lets you know you've worked it!

Reactions: 2

Rightupmystreet

Do you think this is about drink being taken in her own home ? She may be uncomfortable around people who are drinking. Her parents are both very heavy drinkers and both of them could start a fight in an empty house. Paul drinks, maybe not at home but definitely fond of a drink when he is out. Maybe it's not just M she wants to get away from when she's on holiday, it could be escaping from her whole family

Reactions: 2