Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZeroCraic

A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school
This is exactly what I meant. Thank you.

Reactions: 1

Smashbox

As far as I can remember Caitlin’s little boy has additional needs too, you never seem to see Toni taking care of him to give her a break and Caitlin is always helping her out. I know just because she doesn’t post it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen but you can be sure if it did happen Toni would be letting the world know
That’s exactly what I mean… Caitlin always helping her . Think she had him once and took nonstop videos. She’s a twat

Who was she hugging in that pic from the party. You couldn't see the man's face only him from behind. Bald? And she referred to someone making it hope after 4 years for her birthday?

well......

She really is the lowest of the low and is disgusting
---

Naw it's about her being a spoilt brat and having a fit cause she couldn't get rid of M. She literally planned it all. She's an awful human being
---

They were getting DLA for MM. She had a statement and a classroom assistant
Omg I've heard it all now!

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I was thinking that I think her actual birthday is 15th or something like that and for 2 folk that have a very sick child at home they're away from him ages. Unless she's back and only posting stuff now?
Naw she's still away. Doesn't bother her being away from her sick child

I missed that comment. I did flick through a lot because she's an asshole. So what, having M about is the best contraceptive? My god she's insane
---

She does. All 4 get dla/pip. Not sure MM still does but she definitely did. One of the carers from years ago was on about it. It's shocking
On what grounds did she get it?