Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ayenawano

I literally have no words anymore, she is just a dick, why was the caravan bought? For paul never gets to it cause selfish cunt puts herself 1st
I don't think she would be able to cope on her own anyways so he doesn't really have a choice. I reckon she knows it and Paul knows it so he doesn't fight her on it

Reactions: 4

VioletBear

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the pity party that will ensue about how hard they have it over the summer and then a big post at the end about how they have ‘survived’

• Haha

Lovethebars

Fuck me pink. Jesus she looks like a tea doily or net curtain. Ridiculous looking. The capsule wardrobe must of come from some pensioners living room

• Haha

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
So she took her ma down for a hair piece and got another 1 herself she just can’t see anyone having anything can she? Whats the need for 2 and a load of clip ins?

Black_Sheep

Why is it when they go away someone is always sick and don’t know if they can make it then bang they have rose from the death bed and skipping into airport

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Oh jesus the heart/dirt on the cup 🤢
And the me me me fking me, my bday, my day, oh look there's me, omg how can anyone be near her,
I think she must sit every night and think about riding herself, I've never known anyone to be so self obsessed
!!!
She litterly turns me, and so does Paul the fjing gif!
I can't believe her not mother washed faces last night, and she told 40,000 ppl 🤢

Reactions: 3

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I always thought that reformer pilates would be a tough enough class, but it must be easy enough or that lazy lump would never stick at it.
I would actually love to try it once a week along side my gym classes. does anyone know anything about it? Would it be a benefit to me along side weights and cardio classes?
It is tougher than regular pilates, but I absolutely love it. I lift 3 times a week and find it compliments it well- but I can't afford to go more than once a week (when I do get) tbh. The burn in your core after really lets you know you've worked it!

Mary Kate

It is tougher than regular pilates, but I absolutely love it. I lift 3 times a week and find it compliments it well- but I can't afford to go more than once a week (when I do get) tbh. The burn in your core after really lets you know you've worked it!
Thank you, i would be the same its €20.00 so along side my gym membership that is as much as i could afford.

well......

It's always when they're out in Derry that she says they can't leave him for more than 4 hours, never when they're further away, Belfast, Dublin etc. I think she uses it as an excuse to not spend any time out in company in Derry, in case someone said something to her, or him
Not the first time she's been out in the town and someone told her exactly what they thought of her!

lorballs

VIP Member
A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
She's mikin a lasagne

Tomatoes on top of
Ham on top of
Cream cheese on top of
Crackers on top of a
Glass plate on top of

The duvet 🤢

• Sick