Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buster2020

I know so many people that park wherever they want and get fines and don't pay them. Something to do with common law 🤔

Reactions: 4

newry1993

She actually looked really uncomfortable last night like on edge or anxious probably knows fine rightly people were probably there just to show their face. But imagine people coming to your party then pissing off out and you not even going with them 😂 the present haul kills me especially the flowers. Did she take the out of the vase and lay them on the bed for show or were they just lying there in no water all night. Actually makes me cringe!!
They must have spent a fortune for all that drink, food, cake, balloons, eoin quigg etc to have people there for few hours and counting down the minutes to boot them out. To be bait they were prob "lured" to get away to the pub.

Black_Sheep

I was thinking there her ole bat of a ma might have a point on something… them Pilates sessions is £15-£20 a go she goes there “ every day “ and looks like fuck all! Am sure a pt be work out better for her if she really wanted to lose weight

Smashbox

I think this is ONE OF the things that’s so unlikeable about her. She does nothing for anyone else. She wouldn’t help anyone else if her life depended on it. She’s spoilt, entitled, selfish and rotten.

Fortunately, I’ve healthy children but I would never dream of leaving them as much as she leaves M. Nobody would! For a start, people cannot afford to and they WORK, which is an alien concept to Toni. My children are my life. Yes I have my hobbies, interests and relationships with friends, but my children and their care, health and happiness are my responsibility, nobody else’s. She’s not a mother to those children and hasn’t the first clue about parenting.
So true her niece has her son at a pretty young age. Has she ever even babysat him?

well......

I pray for that poor young man every single night it's just heartbreaking to watch all of this. Please god he is ok while they are away enjoying themselves and not thinking of him

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I'm blocked so I don't see her stories ,,

Going by what I've read on here, I've no words

Toni is a selfish, self-centered bi**h, she is a vile person, as for Paul, he's worse,

Whoever has seen the stories on Instagram please report them, keep reporting them to ss

ZeroCraic

Nights away tally for the girl who never gets a break

Date unknown - Shannon hotel 1 night
May - Cruise X nights - with MM
May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink
February - sunshine holiday X nights - with female friends/ family
April - Tenerife holiday X nights (plus night at Belfast hotel before)
Date unknown - Shannon hotel 1 night
May - Cruise X nights - with MM
May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Sorry is she actually standing there gurning about a party that she wanted!! And gurning that it's her reality because she had to help set it all up? I can't cope with her this day. She's certainly on one today. Still angry that M is there I'm sure.

Sneakylil witch

A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school
I'm so confused. Does she think respite is some sort of babysitting service 😑? I have absolutely no idea about these kinds of things. Would they normally give hours or days? She obviously thought she was getting like 3 days. Respite as I'm gathering from everyone is for people who need it and don't get a break. Her life is a break. She's so entitled to have even thought she would get it
Also remember the talk of the carer?! She would never pay out of her own pocket for that because that would take away from all her trips and spa visits
The resentment is loud the past couple of days.
You normally request the dates you would.like respite for, and they then review all requested and it's allocated.out, you are normally given ample notice if the dates requested are granted or not..I have a family member who gets respite the few odd time, requested via social worker.So the poor me would have known for at least a few weeks unless.it was granted and then cancelled due to a emergency bed needed for someone, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Lovethebars

I reckon the old ma is fuming she is spending all her money and still looks like that!!!
bad advertisement for the Pilates place. She clearing doesn’t work out too hard when she has time to post photos!! All to be seen!!!

nine09

She really does look like she’s piled the weight back on in those last couple of pictures. Like her upper body looks so broad for some reason. I dunno what the point in all the surgeries were if she wasn’t going to look after herself and feed her body the right things 🤦🏼‍♀️