Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletBear

VIP Member
I forgot all about rhianna she used to be in Toni’s stories so much and it’s like she’s disappeared.

Reactions: 2

RenegadeMaster80

I wonder did gateway put her in a spin. I mean she was the one that said her father was looking after M and he couldn't change or feed him. Now today we got a run down of what all everyone was doing ie changing feeding. Screen recordings don't lie Antonia. It was your words.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
She's saying someone pushed their way into her house on Saturday night then they came back and apologised saying they were drunk... 💁‍♀️

VioletBear

VIP Member
Berberine is also marketed as aiding weight loss especially if you are ‘insulin resistant’ which she claims to be.

skooter1

View attachment 2962944
Practice what you preach bitch. It may be another country that you’re referring to, but just take a second today to look inside your own home.
Do you offer the safety? No. Do you offer love? No. Do you offer protection? No. Do you grant M a childhood? No. You are the lowest of the low. I’m in awe of how much of a dick you truly are. That’s why Paul loves you x
Though
View attachment 2962944
Practice what you preach bitch. It may be another country that you’re referring to, but just take a second today to look inside your own home.
Do you offer the safety? No. Do you offer love? No. Do you offer protection? No. Do you grant M a childhood? No. You are the lowest of the low. I’m in awe of how much of a dick you truly are. That’s why Paul loves you x
Thought exactly the same when I saw this

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
I think we need to keep a wee tally of all these holidays, nights away and abandoning of M like they do on the Laura-Ann thread for all her holidays - when it’s all written down it’s quite eye opening. Then we can update it on each trip.

can anyone remember them all?

May - London X nights - blood inquiry
June - Dubai X nights - birthday trip
June - Spa trip 1 night - birthday trip
June - Dublin 1 night - Pink
And she will still be on crying and sniffing that she never gets a break 🙄
She also had a cruise with mm in may

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Dinky? I think you mean a dinghy Toni. She's a stupid bitch. And laying there like that complaining. Go back to sleep or go up and work ffs

VioletBear

VIP Member
It speaks volumes tho when she didn’t even recognise MM assistant. My child has a statement and classroom assistant it was easier for us to get as their disability was evident from birth however there’s no way I would forget his assistant. Surely she’d be meeting with them regularly discussing issues, strategies, needs? On other hand I don’t know why she’d exaggerate to get a statement, that’s not gonna get her any extra money and it’s such a convoluted process to go through. You can get DLA without needing or getting a statement so there could possibly be an issue.

watermelon

I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

View attachment 2962286

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting bitch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

View attachment 2962288

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!
She is unbelievable! Im blocked so only reading on here. Watching her 'live' must be absolutely heartbreaking.
As an aside....where are the sandals from...Primark is it?

Black_Sheep

I was thinking there her ole bat of a ma might have a point on something… them Pilates sessions is £15-£20 a go she goes there “ every day “ and looks like fuck all! Am sure a pt be work out better for her if she really wanted to lose weight