Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying someone pushed their way into her house on Saturday night then they came back and apologised saying they were drunk... 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I dont believe that at all... im thinking they were reported for neglecting Ms care while in Dubai and she's not posting "in reel time" any more now so as to not give anyone a chance to report again while theyre away..thats my thoughts on it..Might be totally wrong here though

Reactions: 8
I'd say someone local has been staggering past on way home Saturday night and has been as angered as all us after her Saturday morning rant and gave a piece of their mind

She’s hardly Kim Kardashian 🤣 Some drunk doll thought it was a party house then when she realised it was just Toni, drinking tea and thinking she’s lady of the manor, drunk doll couldn’t get out of there fast enough! Only apologised so Toni wouldn’t send “the boys” round. We know she’s done that before 🫣

Would she ever send that wein to school, never mind sitting colouring in, on a spa break, on a Tuesday, during term time? Jesus wept. Give her a chance to pass the basic GCSEs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She's such an attention seeker. Wants everyone to think poor her. Probably a neighbour telling them to keep it down

She did worse in the Butchers to that poor fella....she has a cheek to be crying about someone starting her

I'd say she was reported alright. Toni doesn't realise that people who also work with M have and probably still do report her
---
She’s hardly Kim Kardashian 🤣 Some drunk doll thought it was a party house then when she realised it was just Toni, drinking tea and thinking she’s lady of the manor, drunk doll couldn’t get out of there fast enough! Only apologised so Toni wouldn’t send “the boys” round. We know she’s done that before 🫣

Would she ever send that wein to school, never mind sitting colouring in, on a spa break, on a Tuesday, during term time? Jesus wept. Give her a chance to pass the basic GCSEs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really does have designs on herself lol

It's shocking that wean isn't in school.

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with her and the butchers?
She verbally attacked a butcher whilst at his work one day. Ranting and raving, effing and blinding at him about something to do with her husband. Was a couple of years ago now and I forget the exact details - I’d need to dig out the original post - but I witnessed it and it was horrendous!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m in my 30s and wouldn’t watch bridgerton with my mother 😂 ps when it’s one persons birthday in the house, it’s everyone’s. Make it make sense to me? MM gets that and M gets poundlands finest dummy

• Sad
I’m in my 30s and wouldn’t watch bridgerton with my mother 😂 ps when it’s one persons birthday in the house, it’s everyone’s. Make it make sense to me? MM gets that and M gets poundlands finest dummy
I had the same thought about Bridgerton but she isn’t a mother to that child, they are best friends 🤮

Money burning a hole in Toni’s pocket. Buy more stuff Toni, you’ll still hate yourself and your life 😉
---
What’s the story with her and the butchers?
That took me waaaaaay too long to find. Ignore the part about a friend, it was me.
IMG_4069.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sweet fk, she thinks anyone would care about her enough to push past 🤣🤣 im affronted for her thinking she is important enough, fk up tit, your an embarrassment, no one cares enough, we only care about that poor young man you are supposed to be a mother to, you keep going buy mm bday presents cus it's your bday, doesn't matter about m, sure as you think and say, he's only a baby! 🥲

Reactions: 2
Strange she never said what the person was ranting and raving about…bet it was PATRICIA!!

• Haha
There's absolutely no way that anybody tried to get into their house the other night or when she was on telling us all about how they were leaving everyone home she would have absolutely mentioned it! Jeez thon doll is absolutely delusional about herself 😂

Reactions: 6
She spoke the words I have been dreading to hear 'we're for PINK the mara' FFS!!! AND she's away on HOLIDAY in 2 weeks time with her ma and da. Would you forever get a grip of yourself Toni and stay in the house with your wains. Is it any wonder that they wouldn't give you respite for poor M

Reactions: 13
She thinks she is the only person
She spoke the words I have been dreading to hear 'we're for PINK the mara' FFS!!! AND she's away on HOLIDAY in 2 weeks time with her ma and da. Would you forever get a grip of yourself Toni and stay in the house with your wains. Is it any wonder that they wouldn't give you respite for poor M
Her ma that can't leave the house lol

• Haha
She thinks she is the only person

Her ma that can't leave the house lol
I know. Wonder will the PINK concert end up in the same drama as when the 2 of them went to the script before COVID where the y missed half the concert because she couldn't go in as there were so many people 🥴

• Haha
Another holiday in 2 weeks time? Away from M again she gives no fucks only about herself.. suppose the ma’s money has to be spent and toni will take great joy in doing that, horrible bleep she isn’t a mother she should be ashamed

Reactions: 7
I know. Wonder will the PINK concert end up in the same drama as when the 2 of them went to the script before COVID where the y missed half the concert because she couldn't go in as there were so many people 🥴
Her PIP musta been up for review 🤣

• Haha