Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Paul ment a 1 to 1 assistant for mm. I think he ment just a classroom assistant. The school my children go to which is mainstream, we have the teacher the classroom assistant they are always there and not for any 1 child. Any child that then needs 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 will then get their own classroom assistant.
I took it to mean it was just the general classroom assistant in her class and not a 1-1 assistant

A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school
I'm so confused. Does she think respite is some sort of babysitting service 😑? I have absolutely no idea about these kinds of things. Would they normally give hours or days? She obviously thought she was getting like 3 days. Respite as I'm gathering from everyone is for people who need it and don't get a break. Her life is a break. She's so entitled to have even thought she would get it
Also remember the talk of the carer?! She would never pay out of her own pocket for that because that would take away from all her trips and spa visits
The resentment is loud the past couple of days.
You normally request the dates you would.like respite for, and they then review all requested and it's allocated.out, you are normally given ample notice if the dates requested are granted or not..I have a family member who gets respite the few odd time, requested via social worker.So the poor me would have known for at least a few weeks unless.it was granted and then cancelled due to a emergency bed needed for someone, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Reactions: 4
Swanning round Brown Thomas trying on gammy clothes and lusting after €175 pumps?? Is she for real?!? She lives in another world. All the clothes in the world (and she has most of them!) won't give her a decent dress sense or personality..

Reactions: 8
Swanning round Brown Thomas trying on gammy clothes and lusting after €175 pumps?? Is she for real?!? She lives in another world. All the clothes in the world (and she has most of them!) won't give her a decent dress sense or personality..
Money can't buy taste. She's so dootsy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope she spends a fortune. I hope she buys everything she sees. It won't change her lack of style or lack of personality. And it won't change my opinion that she is the worst mother I've come across. Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside, even with all her surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she spends a fortune. I hope she buys everything she sees. It won't change her lack of style or lack of personality. And it won't change my opinion that she is the worst mother I've come across. Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside, even with all her surgeries.
Exactly this 🙌🏻 It won’t change that she hates her life and is so bitter and twisted. Vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she making Brown Thomas her whole personality? Like how many hours has she spent there/let on she's spent there? 🤣 Poor MM is all ill say. I'm sure she's loving it 🫣

Reactions: 3
Guys her hotel is the Farnham in Cavan like why go for a spa break and drive nearly 2 hours to Dublin🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So much for her 'support local businesses ' rant she was on not that long ago she could have went to that wee place out the glenshane road for a wee break at least she would have been close by if anything happens to M. How she can say about supporting local businesses and not ACTUALLY so it herself and then ask people to support her own business is totally beyond me. Always thinking she's better than Derry where she was rared. Be ye she's kicking herself that she's not got Cliona these days although if they had still been friends Toni would be absolutely even more unbearable

Reactions: 8
Lives in a council house but wears designer clothes and shops in Brown Thomas🤣🤣

Chat about champagne taste on lemonade wages🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Can't mik an omelette like my paul' gon and take your face for a shite toni. Should have stayed home with your family then if you want your wife's cooking. She sickens me. Anyone else would have stayed home. And they quare booked themselves a break ffs and trying to use respite as a babysitting service. Honestly, no words

• Haha
Reactions: 14