Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no care for that child’s education whatsoever. Suppose when they come into all this fortune of compensation, MM won’t need any GCSEs. She’s no mother.

She can’t drive herself around Derry and needs Paul the slave chauffeur to taxi her around, but she can drive 3 hours for a spa break to get away from her additional needs child.

How anyone watching her stories can support her business or her, is beyond me. She is absolutely rotten in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just find her a very disgusting soul. Filthy on the outside and rotten to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember that!!! Why does Toni have to ruin everywhere??
---

She sure did. Didn't even wash her fis
She washes nothing, hair, face, body. She’s revolting!!!!!

I remember her bragging on her stories years ago that her Thursday bride’s makeup lasted until the Sunday. She thought that was acceptable, my face was itching even thinking about it 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh jesus the heart/dirt on the cup 🤢
And the me me me fking me, my bday, my day, oh look there's me, omg how can anyone be near her,
I think she must sit every night and think about riding herself, I've never known anyone to be so self obsessed
!!!
She litterly turns me, and so does Paul the fjing gif!
I can't believe her not mother washed faces last night, and she told 40,000 ppl 🤢

Reactions: 3
I don't think Paul ment a 1 to 1 assistant for mm. I think he ment just a classroom assistant. The school my children go to which is mainstream, we have the teacher the classroom assistant they are always there and not for any 1 child. Any child that then needs 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 will then get their own classroom assistant.

Reactions: 4
A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school
This is exactly what I meant. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
So she’s moaning she didn’t get respite for M cause it’s for people in crisis and she should have got it cause he’s her newborn and it’s her birthday! What does she think other people do with their children on their birthday? Celebrate with them!! If my child didn’t like all the things she said he doesn’t I wouldn’t be doing them! But because it’s her and she wants it for her birthday she’s going on to do it then she’ll post and cry if anything happens to him and she’ll say it’s the respite people’s fault cause he should have been there!

Then what also makes me laugh she’s bumming this Karen and Gary is it? She’s said I was crying during the week about M and him not getting into respite and I just said I wish Gary and Karen were here!? Like why? Why would u be crying about ur waine and then wish those 2 were there? What r they going to do? She’s off her head lol 😂
Respite my arse she was away in Dubai there the selfish witch!!

Reactions: 3