Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone kicked out at midnight
Faces on them girls cleaning too
Great party Toni 🫣🤣
As for a Paul standing at the gate in the dark grinning, very creepy
She’s obviously shouted to him stand u there to I get a pic so everyone can see u weren’t drinking! Absolute twit!
And if he can’t drink because of M surely if he had a drink she can do it … oh yeah we all no u can’t Toni ur own bloody son and u can’t look after him!

Reactions: 6
They were getting DLA for MM. She had a statement and a classroom assistant
While I am absolutely one of the first people to call Toni out on her bullshit, I really don't think it's fair bringing a minor into it. Statements are not (in my experience) easy to get, nor is DLA. Evidence is required from multiple sources so while I've no doubt Toni knows how to play up to the system, I don't think it's fair or right to be dragging MM into it. There's no doubt the girl has her challenges. Look at who her Ma is...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While I am absolutely one of the first people to call Toni out on her bullshit, I really don't think it's fair bringing a minor into it. Statements are not (in my experience) easy to get, nor is DLA. Evidence is required from multiple sources so while I've no doubt Toni knows how to play up to the system, I don't think it's fair or right to be dragging MM into it. There's no doubt the girl has her challenges. Look at who her Ma is...
No harm I didn't drag MM into ir. I said nothing about MM. I just stated a fact. My son had a statement and an assistant, I'm well aware of the process. However I'm also well aware of people like Toni who are able to play the system to their advantage and I would put nothing past her.

Reactions: 8
No harm I didn't drag MM into ir. I said nothing about MM. I just stated a fact. My son had a statement and an assistant, I'm well aware of the process. However I'm also well aware of people like Toni who are able to play the system to their advantage and I would put nothing past her.
I actually wasn't getting at you at all... I was more taken aback by the person who said 'there's eff all wrong with her'. No one gets a statement if there is eff all wrong with them.
---

That aside, yousens, do you think she was blown away? I'm not sure if she said it enough.

Also, there is something really bokey about a 40 year old woman sharing her birthday haul on social media.

• Haha
She actually looked really uncomfortable last night like on edge or anxious probably knows fine rightly people were probably there just to show their face. But imagine people coming to your party then pissing off out and you not even going with them 😂 the present haul kills me especially the flowers. Did she take the out of the vase and lay them on the bed for show or were they just lying there in no water all night. Actually makes me cringe!!

Reactions: 10
She actually looked really uncomfortable last night like on edge or anxious probably knows fine rightly people were probably there just to show their face. But imagine people coming to your party then pissing off out and you not even going with them 😂 the present haul kills me especially the flowers. Did she take the out of the vase and lay them on the bed for show or were they just lying there in no water all night. Actually makes me cringe!!
They must have spent a fortune for all that drink, food, cake, balloons, eoin quigg etc to have people there for few hours and counting down the minutes to boot them out. To be bait they were prob "lured" to get away to the pub.

Reactions: 4
I actually wasn't getting at you at all... I was more taken aback by the person who said 'there's eff all wrong with her'. No one gets a statement if there is eff all wrong with them.
---

That aside, yousens, do you think she was blown away? I'm not sure if she said it enough.

Also, there is something really bokey about a 40 year old woman sharing her birthday haul on social media.
It was me who said that and I apologise for posting that about her. You are right and I shouldn't have posted that, this page is about Toni not the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---

Ah sorry I didn't see that. I was just on about Toni milking everything

Lol i believe she was blown blown away. It was very cringe her sharing all that. And couldn't believe when she said about people wanting to watch M

Reactions: 2
This was why in my anger yesterday I posted what I did. I have family who have been fighting for so long to get anywhere with their disabled child is just so maddening that people play the system and those who are in need of it get stumped everywhere they turn
---
---

I know you said no one gets a statement if there's nothing wrong with them but that's simply not true. I know of a person who gets every form of DLA and has told me that they could 'show me what to do so I could get it' and not have to work
---
I was cringing at the shouts of her in the kitchen going 'we got rid of them all'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All those Rituals parcels will be shoved in the back of the wardrobe, only to be found during the next home renovation. She’s so gross. It’s all about money and things.

Is it any wonder she’d so many messages from people looking to watch M? People are horrified by her stories and feel awful for him!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ she's away to a spa with MM.......
but Paul couldn't go because of M not having respite 🫣 I would love to deck her she's is really angering me the way she is going on about that poor young man

oh and she said she is still wearing last nights make up

• Sick
All those Rituals parcels will be shoved in the back of the wardrobe, only to be found during the next home renovation. She’s so gross. It’s all about money and things.

Is it any wonder she’d so many messages from people looking to watch M? People are horrified by her stories and feel awful for him!!!!
Ah yeah that's true. They were probably concerned for his safety and wellbeing

Also the rage and her nearly crying in that car going on again how M not getting respite ruined their plans. Jesus she's a dose. And no harm, 40th or not. I'd have cancelled it and just stayed and got a takeaway and chilled with my family. I have no words for her

Reactions: 7
my own
---
So what I'm gathering from her posts the last few days are that the English friends
---
my own
---
So what I'm gathering from her posts the last few days are that the English friends
We're invited over, party organised and night to spa booked as they automatically thought (wrongly) that M was getting respite and she is not happy about it

Reactions: 3
Imagine, it's father's day so they wanted to shove one of their children into respite while they pissed off and celebrated without him so Toni herself is going with the prized possession, MM 🤔 What sort of parents are they?

The bitterness is unbelievable, in every single story since yesterday about M not getting the respite that they "needed", probably because she is being seen to be coping because she's never in the house. There are people in this country, in Derry and every other city, town, village, cul-de-sac, with children with additional needs that NEVER EVER get a break from them. Those parents are the ones that need respite and deserve every single second of it. Toni and Paul need duck all! They're absolutely vile creatures and they should be bloody ashamed of themselves. That party was purely for social media last night. Look at me and all the friends I have when really is was the unwashed family and a few critters from the salon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know you said no one gets a statement if there's nothing wrong with them but that's simply not true. I know of a person who gets every form of DLA and has told me that they could 'show me what to do so I could get it' and not have to work
100% agree. Theres a family near me- 3 sisters (all married with grown kids) and a daughter of one who have played the system for years, getting brand new DLA cars/jeeps every 3yrs. It would sicken you.

• Sick
I'm so confused. Does she think respite is some sort of babysitting service 😑? I have absolutely no idea about these kinds of things. Would they normally give hours or days? She obviously thought she was getting like 3 days. Respite as I'm gathering from everyone is for people who need it and don't get a break. Her life is a break. She's so entitled to have even thought she would get it
Also remember the talk of the carer?! She would never pay out of her own pocket for that because that would take away from all her trips and spa visits
The resentment is loud the past couple of days.

Reactions: 8
A statement is different to dla though it’s through the EA yes it may help your entitlement to childrens dla but a statement is very difficult to get, no that’s not to say it was easier years ago when mm would of been assessed to get one but at the minute it’s very difficult to get a statement and any help for children in school

It speaks volumes tho when she didn’t even recognise MM assistant. My child has a statement and classroom assistant it was easier for us to get as their disability was evident from birth however there’s no way I would forget his assistant. Surely she’d be meeting with them regularly discussing issues, strategies, needs? On other hand I don’t know why she’d exaggerate to get a statement, that’s not gonna get her any extra money and it’s such a convoluted process to go through. You can get DLA without needing or getting a statement so there could possibly be an issue.

Reactions: 2
3hr drive and still not at the spa! Dose must be going to powerscourt hotel! Clampetts dampening 5 star establishments yet again

Reactions: 5