Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that's worrying her is that she doesn't have any friends lol

What a bleeping melt 🫠

Reactions: 4
That comment about M being the best contraceptive for MM is the most disturbing & disgusting thing I have read. Your daughter is still a child, WHY would something like that even cross your mind, now she has no respect for her daughter & her son!
she ought to have her head hung in shame. The comment about them not drinking either, so self consumed. You’d think she’d rather not drink incase anything ever happened to M & they needed to be coherent at all times due to their beautiful son, not because they ‘chose’ not to. I think today has been the lowest, dirtiest, disrespectful day that she has ever had on SM.

she is the lowest of the low and does not deserve that beautiful boy.

we did predict it that once the mum gets the money that poor boy will be put into residential care.

I don’t think over ever come across someone’s as ugly as Toni & I dont mean looks wise.

how about try being a decent mummy first Toni never mind a decent human being, for we know you can’t even be that!

I am so disgusted and angry today.

She is lower than a snakes belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think this is about drink being taken in her own home ? She may be uncomfortable around people who are drinking. Her parents are both very heavy drinkers and both of them could start a fight in an empty house. Paul drinks, maybe not at home but definitely fond of a drink when he is out. Maybe it's not just M she wants to get away from when she's on holiday, it could be escaping from her whole family

Reactions: 2
I missed that comment. I did flick through a lot because she's an asshole. So what, having M about is the best contraceptive? My god she's insane
---

She does. All 4 get dla/pip. Not sure MM still does but she definitely did. One of the carers from years ago was on about it. It's shocking
What was MM getting? She's too young to get carers allowance and there's eff all wrong with her other!

That comment about M being the best contraceptive for MM is the most disturbing & disgusting thing I have read. Your daughter is still a child, WHY would something like that even cross your mind, now she has no respect for her daughter & her son!
she ought to have her head hung in shame. The comment about them not drinking either, so self consumed. You’d think she’d rather not drink incase anything ever happened to M & they needed to be coherent at all times due to their beautiful son, not because they ‘chose’ not to. I think today has been the lowest, dirtiest, disrespectful day that she has ever had on SM.

she is the lowest of the low and does not deserve that beautiful boy.

we did predict it that once the mum gets the money that poor boy will be put into residential care.

I don’t think over ever come across someone’s as ugly as Toni & I dont mean looks wise.

how about try being a decent mummy first Toni never mind a decent human being, for we know you can’t even be that!

I am so disgusted and angry today.

She is lower than a snakes belly.
She really is the lowest of the low and is disgusting
---
Do you think this is about drink being taken in her own home ? She may be uncomfortable around people who are drinking. Her parents are both very heavy drinkers and both of them could start a fight in an empty house. Paul drinks, maybe not at home but definitely fond of a drink when he is out. Maybe it's not just M she wants to get away from when she's on holiday, it could be escaping from her whole family
Naw it's about her being a spoilt brat and having a fit cause she couldn't get rid of M. She literally planned it all. She's an awful human being
---
What was MM getting? She's too young to get carers allowance and there's eff all wrong with her other!
They were getting DLA for MM. She had a statement and a classroom assistant

• Wow
Reactions: 7
---

Naw it's about her being a spoilt brat and having a fit cause she couldn't get rid of M. She literally planned it all. She's an awful human being
---

Omg I've heard it all now!

Reactions: 1
No, I think it’s about Toni being a drama queen. If you aren’t comfortable around drinkers, have a drink free party. She likes to feel superior in that she doesn’t drink, yet she’s wired to the moon, medicated and in need of a psychiatrist

Reactions: 6
---

---

I would love to know how they managed to get MM statements when other people have to jump through hoops to get anywhere
---
Lol she looks like a barrel of laughs on her birthday sitting videoing the boy singing instead of enjoying the company of everyone there. The ones she's sitting beside look so uncomfortable lol

Reactions: 6
I’m just lost for words with the stories over the last 24 hours, so manic, self pitying, bitter and just unbelievable!
---
Is that actually eoghan quigg? I’m sure her neighbours are loving that…cracks me up she’s in a terraced house facing out onto a busy road with someone set up playing in her wee front garden 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just lost for words with the stories over the last 24 hours, so manic, self pitying, bitter and just unbelievable!
---
Is that actually eoghan quigg? I’m sure her neighbours are loving that…cracks me up she’s in a terraced house facing out onto a busy road with someone set up playing in her wee front garden 😂😂
Actual Eoghan Quigg, and his dodgy hair transplant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And after all her faff going on about hair extensions all week she never even bothered putting them in 😂 what an arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think she came across as really nervous in the video before she got changed when she was in MM’s room? If she doesn’t drink she might be worried about how the night will go if her family all like a drink?

Did anyone else think she came across as really nervous in the video before she got changed when she was in MM’s room? If she doesn’t drink she might be worried about how the night will go if her family all like a drink?
Nah she came across as spoilt and ungrateful. She planned it. Could have easily just had a meal out. She doesn't drink because she's rattling. She's not nervous about people drinking

Reactions: 5
Well she knows her family for 40 years so she knows them well enough and what they are like after having a drink and if that was the case why did she buy in so much alcohol? If that's how she feels she could just say it's no alcohol as she doesn't feel comfortable with drunk people in the house when M is there.Ive done it before if there was a get together in the house. Your house your rules

Mother of the year holding M's monitor while he's locked in his room and she's listening to Eoghan Quigg in her garden 🙃
---
Nah she came across as spoilt and ungrateful. She planned it. Could have easily just had a meal out. She doesn't drink because she's rattling. She's not nervous about people drinking
Sure she already did have a meal out.. and a trip to Dubai 😂

• Haha
Everyone kicked out at midnight
Faces on them girls cleaning too
Great party Toni 🫣🤣
As for a Paul standing at the gate in the dark grinning, very creepy

Reactions: 7
Everyone kicked out at midnight
Faces on them girls cleaning too
Great party Toni 🫣🤣
As for a Paul standing at the gate in the dark grinning, very creepy
I think the grin is because he is miserable as hell and wanted to go out for a drink with the rest of them but he is being controlled by Toni